Community post

Question

very early heavy period with clots, lasted 4 days no cramps , please help

last period came 15 days late heavy with cramps .
17 days after that I was bleeding again . went to the toilet and found blood like on my period no spotting nothing brown or pink
bleeding right away and there wasn’t any cramps or any kind of pain just very mild breast pain. It’s really bright red like food coloring with small pieces of clots. .Forth day was heavy with clots. Today is the fifth day and there is nothing almost clear not even spotting. I never got a period this early short and I’m not taking medication I’m so confused what can it be If it was my period or I miscarried I would but there isn’t even the slightest pain.Took a pregnancy test when my period was late was negative

1 Answer • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

It sounds like an mc honestly. You don't always have lots of pain when you mc. You mentioned you had heavy cramps at 15dpo, when an early mc you can only have cramps, thats how I was personally.

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo