Community post

Question

Working on splits while pregnant?

So I just found out I'm pregnant. I will be 5 weeks on Saturday. Before I got pregnant, I was working on stretching for the splits with some of my girls (they wanted to work on it). I'm close to being there. Is it safe to keep working on it?

I want to do the splits but I also want to get myself into shape (the safest way possible). Some of my pregnancies in the past, I haven't really focused much on working out while pregnant and gained a lot of weight but this time around, I really want to work on it. Tired of being in pain (the stretching I have been doing has been helping).

I will talk to my Dr about this when I see him, but also wanted to get other opinions on this topic.

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks ????

1 Answer • 8 weeks ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

So in relation to exercising/working out i was told it is safe to carry on if you were already doing so before you got pregnant.

7 weeks ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo