Community post

Question

please help solve me pregnancy test mystery !!

I had breast pain 2 weeks before I start my period , pelvic pulling and cramps .I took pregnancy tests. I usually add water to them after the time limit to get rid of the yellow color or evaps . I used a very sensitive and expensive brand made in Germany measure from 10 miU/ml . The problem is every time I add water a pink line shows. I took about 5 . I thought this test could be messed up so I peed in a cup and filled it half with water and dipped a test. nothing came up within the time limit or after even after adding water . only a really gray faint line but the ones that I used only urine all had pink. The lines keep getting darker by days. I got my period 10 days late and it was a normal flow but my breast kept hurting even though I'm on my 5th day and I still feel weird cramps in my pelvic an I keep feeling nauseated through out the day. On the 4th day of my period in he afternoon I didn't hold my pee that long and drank water before that . I took the same test hardly anything within time limit but after adding the water this very bright pink line shows up. darker than the other ones. The problem is I used other brands before all negative but they are all cheap or they measure from 20 -25 miU/ml. I took a blood test before my period came it was negative. not really sure.

if you look at the test the first one on the top is the last one I took yesterday and the bottom one is the one I put half water/ half urine. the picture on the right is the same one I took yesterday

3 Answers • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

If you are pregnant your HCG should be doubling. If you feel strongly that something is happening you should go back and get a blood test. That will tell you for sure what is going on! Good luck!

6 years ago

Dont take apart tests because they will become invalid due to them getting that indent that shows once it is apart. I would go have a repeat lab test done!

User image

6 years ago

I am confused, why mix water and urine? I would call your doctor if you are confused

Son 1- 2007. Son2 -2010 son3- 2012

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo