Community post

Question

9dpo

Hi everyone..so I’m pretty new to this! I hope you could possibly help me! So I’m 9DPO today. Me and partner had unprotected sex once during my fertile window which was was the day before my ovulation day. The day of my ovulation day I went for a transvaginal scan and they said I’m ovulating on my right ovary. At 6dpo I started cramping a little bit. At 7DPO I started to get a lot of cramping in my lower abdomen at back. 8dpo I didn’t feel anything. I did a test this morning at 9dpo and it’s come back negative but I’m get PMS like cramps in my pelvic area..my Cervix is very high soft on the right side and firmish on the left. Am I out or do I still have a chance? What are your thoughts? I haven’t had any implantation bleeding either xx

1 Answer • 12 days ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

You def still have a chance and tge symptoms sound promising. Dont want to get your hopes up though. These could be progesterone symptoms. But, you def still have hope

12 days ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo