Community post

Question

Frustrated! 25 DPO, cycle is 9 days late, 3 negative home tests! Could I be pregnant?

(Sorry, posted this on the TTC forum, this one seems better suited)

I just can't figure this out!

Been trying to conceive for almost a year now, I'm 27, cycles have always been like CLOCKWORK, 18th-20th of each month, 30 day cycle. Ovulation tests say my best day was the 5th of March, hubby and I were on vacation, so we had fun those few days ;)

Almost 2 weeks after my last period was due, and 3 negative pregnancy tests later, I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, but I am SO desparate to find out for sure!

How long should it take before I get a positive home test?

I've tried 2 different brands, no digitals, the one I took today (Clear Blue Easy) showed a very faint positive line about 30 seconds after the test, but by the 1 minute mark it had almost disappeared. I have one more test left at home, and I really want to take it NOW hehehe but I will wait till tomorrow morning.

I have no other symptoms that I can tell, except extreme fatigue, tired all the time!

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

You should have gotten a BFP around the time AF was late. Have your doctor run a blood test. Those are more accurate. If the blood test is negative, then you probably aren't pregnant and there may be something else going on. If that one test showed a faint line it should have stayed positive. There are rare occurences of a women being pregnant but not getting a positive urine test. Unfortunately, I'd say you'll have to wait until your doctor's appointment:-P Good luck!!

http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html#13

12 years ago

Thank you! I will wait till the doctor's appointment with fingers crossed!

12 years ago • Post starter

Feeling incredibly frustrated! I'm currently 25 days past ovulation, my cycle is 9 days late, and I've taken 3 home pregnancy tests, all of which came back negative. https://storysaver.page/ Despite this, I'm still hopeful and wondering if there's a chance I could still be pregnant. The uncertainty is really getting to me. Any similar experiences or advice would be greatly appreciated!

8 weeks ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo