Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 253 Replies | Last Page

thats me too yeslin lol i mean every where i go everyone is pregnant and on tv people are pregnant or with babies it's nerve racking it's like what you said when is gonna happen for us. what have some of yalls cravings been if yall have any. i just ate a good combination hash browns, watermelon, and chicken lol and have yall been more pick about what you eat more than usual. i just bought of my fave box of cereal and i haven't even opened it and that was two weeks ago i look at and just turn my nose up to it lol. has that happened to anyone lately?

to all

11 years ago

thats me too yeslin lol i mean every where i go everyone is pregnant and on tv people are pregnant or with babies it's nerve racking it's like what you said when is gonna happen for us. what have some of yalls cravings been if yall have any. i just ate a good combination hash browns, watermelon, and chicken lol and have yall been more pick about what you eat more than usual. i just bought of my fave box of cereal and i haven't even opened it and that was two weeks ago i look at and just turn my nose up to it lol. has that happened to anyone lately?

to all

11 years ago

First timer I had to make my husband clinb a mango tree i ate 4 green mangos with salt and i made him go to his grand mothers house to get me some cake at 11pm it was crazy! and now as i speak i think hes going to have to go to the tree again lol

Its really wierd because i am at work and went to get a cop of water and got this wierd smell like rotten so i asked one of my coworkers to stand there to see if they smeelled anything and he said no and i was like wierd i smelled it twice.

And I felt super bad yesterday night we where walking and my husband came to give me hug and i was so irritated i told him no leave me alone idk what got into me but was like i didnt want him around it was really wierd .

11 years ago

lol well i haven't got my husband to go to the store or climb a tree yet but in time i probably will lol and last monday i was like that to him too the whole day i went from happy to sad to very irritated in like 30 minutes idk the next day i was like what happened

to all

11 years ago

Its really funny how you change and not even notice i was like dont come around me really iritated and last night i drank almost half a gallon of water i was so thirsty it was amazing . the more i drank the more i wanted relly wierd.

11 years ago

First timer In really hope we both get are i pray to god to help me stay strong every day to go through this and not get depressed so i will pray for you to . I cant put into words how i would like this to happen for all of us lots of to us!!!! Some times I feel so bad like am not normal what is going on with my body that its not happening idk if you feel the same ?

11 years ago

firsttimer and yeslin
am so the same I mean always seeing pregnant women everywhere and am like I want that
you know it's like when you suddenly think of something and start seeing it everywhere

these days I started eating whipped cream with strawberries almost everyday I mean I ate them before but then wasn't to into them but now it's like everyday I want to eat them
and sometimes I feel hungry but don't know what to eat cuz my stomach feels bloated and today I was hungry but didn't know what to eat cuz everything seemed to make me nauseated but now am ok

am really glad we became close cycle buddies it wouldn't have been cool if we all got a I really hope so
to all you guys

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls! I'm new to this and the whole baby thing! We are TTC- we got pregnant last year but I couldn't keep the baby- I was on a chemo and drs recommended not keeping. We just started trying this month as I'm off meds now and I feel crazy symptoms. My cycle was 36 days because I messed my birth control up do I'm not sure whether I have a 28 day cycle- which I always had in birth control or a longer- hence my being unsure about when I ovulated. I did the OPK and I felt symptoms 4 days ago that started- cramps/pressure pretty much straight away and frequent urination and gas (sorry tmi!). Cramps haven't stopped. Pressure. I'm worried that it's too much- it's not unbearable but it's a dull pain- was in the middle and now tonight it's on the left. Is this normal?? Also my breasts are getting tender- hubby says he thinks bigger too? I don't think I had a symptoms last time. Strange I have them now- scared because I want it so much. If I'm correct- I'm about 8 DPO. I just don't know when to test as I'm not sure of I'm due on 22 may (28 day cycle) or 26-28 may (33-36 day cycle). When is too soon to test? Sorry so many questions....

11 years ago

Hope2bpreg
First welcome and glad to have you here
Am sorry about your last baby I hope you will get pregnant this time
About the cramps I guess any kind of cramps is a good sign I mean it could be your body getting things ready you never know also tender breast is sure one sign you would like to have cuz of the hormonal changes and the milk that you will have thats why you feel such things

I felt pain in the middle too don't know if that's a good sign could be
About testing will for sure you should always test the day you miss your period but sometimes we just can't wait so if you don't know how long your cycle is you can just test on the cycle day 28
Of cours if you can't wait like me you can just test on 13 DPO or 14 DPO but even if you got a You may still be pregnant
Good luck and

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello hopetobeprego

well come to our journey sorry about your last baby that must of been hard for you but keep your hopes up as shrky said its best to wait but you know how that is its really difficult to wait . l

Hello Sharky last night I was in pain i couldnt sleep well at all i had like a pinch pain idk if it was on my left side or the middle but it sure was a pain. am just hoping Af STAYS AWAY FROM ME HOW ARE YOU FEELING?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo