Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 253 Replies | Last Page

so I will start first I kinda got my strong postive at cycle day 13 and baby danced for about a week
now am about 4 DPO and for I have been feeling mild cramps in both my sides from before I got my BFP and pain in my abdominal and this mild pain in my breast kinda like a mild pressure a little nauseated for 2 days now

have are you feeling do you have any symptoms I know it's still early but it's nice to know if you felt any

11 years ago • Post starter

I haven't got a yet but I'm taking a test tomorrow because my mom told me to lol. I'm having mild cramps also. peeing a lot and itchy BBs with headaches and food cravings or im very picky about what I want to eat. to you :)

to all

11 years ago

5dpo today...
No symptoms yet ... itchy fingers tested, BFN ... :(

11 years ago

Firsttimer I hope you get a postive in your test tomorrow
I heard anything to do with BBs is the first sign of pregnancey

Bina you don't have to worry 5 DPO is still to early I never heard anyone get At that time so you might still be pregnant
Lots of women were pregnant and had no symptoms
Oh by the way that's werid itchy fingers first time I hear of it
Good luck

I hope we all get a Soon
I woke up today in the morning and there was some pain on my left side Kinda like cramps
I might take a test next Tuesday or Wenesday

Can't wait to read if you got anything for me today
Oh by the way I know you can't chose but do you want a boy or a girl ?

Took the test it didn't even wait to tell me no it was just ready lol. I'm gonna take a test in a week. I'm a little sad but there is always next month if no next week good luck to all and loads of !

to all

11 years ago

It's ok firsttimer it's still early
I read some don't even get Until a week after missed period
So until it comes you have a chance

First off - Good Luck Firstimer - 5 days is still very early but we all find it difficult to turn of the worry!

Good luck Sharky! Sounds good so far.

Trying to conceive my second child. My DS took me 3 years to get and I have been trying (casually) for 2 years now. 2 months ago I decided that I was going to give it 6-9 of my full attention and see if I can lucky.
Charting is tricky especially with a toddler bouncing in the bed or demanding that i get up to make him a drink! lol
Put my back out (trapped nerve) a fortnight ago so BD'ing has been awkward and painful.
Hopefully we managed to do enough and my back is feeling my better now, just in time for my Accoutancy exams lol.
I should be about 6 days dpo by my temps have been a bit haywire and I may only be 4 days....
My BB are tender and I am certain my nipples have got darker. My mouth is dry and I have drunk lots, therefore needing the loo more.
I am fairly certain that it wont be my month but I can't stop driving myself crazy regardless.

Keznik

11 years ago

well good luck to all of you . I'm gonna take a test in a week i'll be 14dpo do you think that would be a good time to test? I just hope I'll be because it will be my first child hope if I am it's a boy just to make my husband happy lol. I just feel a lil more tired today and got the chills Im kinda new to this

to all

11 years ago

14 dpo sounds perfect to get

I have an exam on Tuesday 22nd and I will test the morning after as I have the day off. That will be 13 dpo so should show something eh?

Keznik

11 years ago

Hope all goes well for you and bunches of and

to all

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo