Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 253 Replies | Last Page

katie, i wouldnt put anything past our bodies doing out of the ordinary things like implanting early! i know with my first pregnancy, i started having 2 sypmtoms probably around 4-6 days dpo. they were a white, milky discharge and my areolas got bigger and darker. those were the syptoms i was having before i got my bfp at 9 dpo with an early response.

i would also suggest using opks, even just for a month, if this isnt your month. this was my first time using them and it was interesting to know exactly what was going on with my body during my ovulation time. it confirmed that i had pain during ovulation, not before or after. best of luck this month!!!

11 years ago

last night was really strange for me?!?? i had extreme pain in my lower right abdomen/uterus area. it lasted about 5 min, but it was so bad it had me doubled over in pain. it was like stabbing pain! it alsmot had me in tears, thank god it stopped so soon! i had a pos opk wed night. thurs morning i had my usual ov aches (ovulation). then thurs night, the stabbing i was feeling, im pretty sure it was a part or my actual ovulation. like the egg bursting through the ovary or something. crazy! so of course, we did the deed. anyone else ever experience this? i usually am just achey during ov day

counting today as 1 dpo :) this is gonna be a looooong tww!

11 years ago

Juile
that is bad I mean the pain but I guess you are right it could be a good sign that the egg is working it's way I felt pain like that before
but I guess it could be good if it wasn't close to AF
I really hope that you got it this time things seem promising

11 years ago • Post starter

Julie - I had really bad cramps/stabbing on 2 & 3dpo and then a gurgling burning sensation on 4dpo so we could be in the same boat. I am sooo bloated today my stomach is like pushed out. Let me know if you start to feel that in a few days.

It's crazy how much you can feel going on. I may be dreaming up some symptoms but I seriously have urinated 5 times from 8-11am. I hope that is a good sign. I am itching to take a test! But know it is best that I wait. I kind of want to take a test on Monday for fun but if I get a I'll try on Friday.

xSharky7 - how are things going for you?

Katie

11 years ago

katie, i dont know where you live but if you have access to a first response early result (the one that says 5 or 6 days early, i trust these) you might get a positive on monday. i got my first (super light) pos at 9dpo at about 5pm that night. :)

11 years ago

Can I join in? This is my very first month ttc. I'm pretty sure I am 4 dpo today. Only symptoms so far are some crazy dreams, more gassy than usual, and some cramping in my lower abdomen. Oh plus I've napped the last two days, which rarely ever happens anymore! How are you all doing with your tww, it's my first one ever and I'm already going crazy. Any thoughts as to what day is best to test? I really don't know that I'll make it until af arrival date to test

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

11 years ago

Julie I was hoping you would say that! I didn't know how early I could potentially test. I will purchase one this weekend and test Monday. Thanks for your advice on that one!

Hi Ava!
Of course you can join! I joined the conversation at 4dpo as well. It seems like you are experiencing like symptoms that I had earlier this week. It is also my first month ttc. The tww is torture! :P Keep us posted with what's going on.

Katie

11 years ago

xSharky7 - are you feeling extra bloated? I am and it is making me feel like I'm gaining weight. I weighed myself over lunch and I am roughly the same weight as always. I don't usually get that bloated during my period, so it's kind of a weird feeling. I just feel really fat - like my tummy is rolling over my jeans.

Katie

11 years ago

newlywed_katie
urinating a lot can be a good sign and am actually
and if God wills am going am going to be testing on Monday too
I got internet test and got 1 faint positive and 2 very faint positive but I don't know
so on monday am going to use first response

avaann25
of cours you are most welcomed
this is whats this topic is about sharing symptoms together
and congrats on your first month
I hope you get on the first time and just like newlywed_katie said first response can work days before the arrival day

newlywed_katie
thanks for asking I think am 12 DPO today and I been feeling cramps on both sides but last night I been feeling strong cramps on my lower abdomen that lasted for a while

keep me all updated

so today and yesterday I been having this really light pink cervical mucous but not that much

I don't know should I be scared or happy hopefully by the will of God it is a good sign that am pregnant

anything new with you guys

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo