Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 253 Replies | Last Page

jujubeas
hello and welcome
thats very weird about the test sometimes it makes you wonder when you get test lines like that if it was a mistake while making it
you can check
http://www.peeonastick.com/
it has lots of answers about pregnancy test
I don't know what to say but hope your pregnant do you have any symptoms yet ?
hope AF won't show her and to you
keep up updated

11 years ago • Post starter

hey ladies how is everyone doing today?

I'm at 9dpo today my symptoms for today are i'm bloated, my BBs its so tender, i had slight cramping in my abdomen & i can't seem 2 keep my eyes open for 5 mins i'm always sleepy now .. my excruciating headache is gone for now i'm happy about that. im testing for the frist time on friday cant wait . 2 you ladies!!

11 years ago

Lauren
I guess we will be testing together thats great
I can't wait to test either I think I will be 20 DPO then
those symptoms are good I hope the cramps lead to

last night when I came to sleep and today in the afternoon I felt a sharp cramps on my left side and some pinching and twigs too

to all keep me updated Lauren

its hard to tell if i have symptoms. so many early pregnancy symptoms mimic pms! af shtill hasnt showed up yet. i usually get a headache the day before she comes, but no head ache today. maybe shes just going to show up later then scheduled. ill keep everyone updated :)

11 years ago

jujubeas
Yah you'r right it's so hard symtomes seem so similar
Thank God AF didn't show up and hope she won't
So when are you planning to test or your wating to see if AF shows up

I just can't wait for Friday to come to test again am praying that am pregnant this time

to all of us

well, af hasnt showed up yet. she's due today.and she's usually very timely. if i am indeed pregnant, which i'd be very surprised by, i think it would be due to late implantation. im a poas addict, so ive been testing everyday for a while. it was much easier to wait to test with my first, which im surprised by. maybe its harder this time because i know itll most likely be my last baby. if i can get to the store today after church ill prob test. if not, then itll have to wait until tuesday. my mom is coming into town this afternoon and staying util mon night...if she gets any wind of this she'll be calling me every 3 seconds until i get a bfp! my bbs have been very sore the past week and ive been tired. but like i said, it could be pms?!

11 years ago

took another test and it was neg again. im pretty sure im just waiting for af to show....lets hurry up so i can get this next cycle started!!

11 years ago

Lauren
how are you holding up
hope everything is good

jujubeas
I just can't wait either got one negative so far but feeling some pinching now and then and tingling bbs

can't wait for friday to come

to all

How is everyone doing?

I'm not to bad - waiting for AF to go away and start ov watch lol

Keznik

11 years ago

Hey Ladies,

i'm 11dpo my symptoms are i'm always exhausted i sleep at least 4hrs out of my day now.. i find that my fiance is always sleeping 2 he sleep as much as me now strange? i'm also experiencing back & abdominal pain as for my boobs are so huge now! loving them my nipples are a bit sore. last night my nose was stuffy apart from that i feel great! i'll be testing on Friday ...

to you Sarah i know were testing on the same day

to all you ladies

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo