Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Hi Jpiper

Welcome to our little group - you are so right, some posts can be so mean to people, after all we are all here for the same reason and we should support each other!

AF symptoms are so similar to being pregnant that is very tough, every little twinge or ache seems magnified when we are paying such close attention to our bodies. Its fair to say that Mother Nature likes to keep us on our toes.

12 dpo is good so far and the positive OPKs are great - are you taking your temps? If so could you share your chart and we could give you our opinions.

and for you - keep your chin up hun.

Good luck Wandeva - lets hope you have a lovely Fathers Day gift for your Husband

Keznik

11 years ago

Hi ladies

Pray for me to miss my periods on 12/06.

Keznik thanks I will let you know after father's day

11 years ago

Lauren
thats great please keep us updated and let us know what happening

and no I didn't get AF yet it's so weird am still feeling pain and cramps on both sides don't know what it could be I never felt like this before
I will just wait and see

Kerry
I hope you had time to baby dance and good luck
I hope you catch it this time

hello Jpiper and welcome to the group
the symptoms your having could be pregnancy related especially if your 12 DPO thats a prefect time for implantation and also that you got a strong ovulation that can be pretty good
I hope your pregnant keep us updated on what going on with you and good luck
did you decide when you are going to test
if you say you have irregular period I think the best times is to test is when you think your cycle would be the longest

wandeva
we will pray for you
you have 4 days left not so long
keep us updated

good luck everyone who's on DPO and who is ovulating
keep us updated with whats going on and to all

11 years ago • Post starter

thought i'd go ahead and update also. theres a lot of baby dancing going on in this house! my mother in law is picking up our 2 yr old to stay the night with her tonight. so we're just going to have a nice night in, just the two of us :)

11 years ago

lol Good Luck Juju!

Keznik

11 years ago

Lauren - have you tried out another ovulation stick? Perhaps you are ovulating again hence the cramps plus EWCM suggests you are fertile?

How confusing. Are you due anymore blood tests?

Keznik

11 years ago

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome! Guesstimate is that I'm 13DPO (no temps/charting yet but using opks to try to help decide when I might be O) - mild pressure cramping from yesterday and slight slight spotting. Of course I can't wait, so I tested at 2 am last night. BFN....if AF starts tomorrow it will make this one a 22 day cycle. What does it mean when cycles are so short. One before last was 23. Fingers crossed AF doesn't show....

11 years ago

hi Ladies good morning hope all is well with you,

So i finally decided to take a HPT this morning and I got my right away.. i took another one an got OMG! I'm so excited! i can't believe it
My OV cycle was all messed up 2 , i guess my body finally got with the program I'm looking forward to my appointment now

i wish you the best of luck Sarah

with ladies

11 years ago

Lauren
you gotta be kidding me am so glad that wasn't your period I had a feeling it couldn't be I mean 2 days

am so happy for you finally now you don't have to worry about getting a positive on the blood test it's just a conformation

by the way what DPO are you now and was your period due or not yet

thanks for letting us know the good news
hope it grows happy and healthy

11 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations Lauren! Congrats on the BFP - no worries on the blood test!
As for me - I'm out this month.

Another short cycle - going to have a nice glass of wine and try to not to let it get to me.

Bought soy isoflavones to start in 2 days. Any advice on the soy?

Putting good vibes out for all of you still hanging in there this cycle!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo