Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 253 Replies | Last Page

hey ladies i am 9dpo today i have a sore throat and stuffy nose idk why but i get most of my symptoms at night time so idk what im feeling right now.

Yeslin I hope you get your when you test

Loveflowers i know i hate the wait lol i still have 4 days left until i can test im really excited i hope you get your

Sharky I have two test and I just want to take them already! lol
but I had another dream last night and I was in the labor area in the hospital but I had to have a C section I seen my baby's face she was a girl and she was so pretty lol idk why I keep having these dreams but I hope that it means I'll get a when I test!

Am Emily
Am 20
been married 2 years
live in Georgia

to all

11 years ago

firsttimer120

my symptoms for 2day i have a cold and a bad sore throat all part of the process!

11 years ago

hi im lauren
im 23
im engaged for almost a yr been with him for 5yrs
my country name is Belize is located in the Caribbean

11 years ago

nice to meet you kerry and Emily
Emily that is a really nice dream and getting a girl too how sweet
I have had a couple of dreams of getting a positive but that was it but you dreaming being in the hospital and having a baby that is something else I really hope you are pregnant

kerry don't give up yet I think you may still be pregnant
to you

loveflowers
good symptoms I hope the days will go fast just until we get a and then they will go slow

11 years ago • Post starter

nice to meet you too lauren sorry didn't see your post

by the way kerry congrats 7.5 years thats great

hey ladies so my brother came over and he heard that i might be preggers and he said that I need to get an abortion and that i wont be able to give it a good life and then hit me *not hard but not really soft* in the lower tummy and i have no hope now if i am pregnant i think he just killed it :'( i havent felt any symptoms like im pregnant for the past couple of days i think im out for this month

to all

11 years ago

firsttimer
thats really sad why would your brother do that
thats really mean
don't worry if God wants this baby to be born nothing anyone does can stop it
symptoms come and go so you can still be pregnant just wait see if AF comes

wish you all the best of luck and don't listen to other people once you know you have it in you you will feel something beautiful

Emily - thats really mean of your brother!
I'm sure a soft touch wouldn't kill your baby - hoping that you are it wont be any more than a few hundred cells - so nice and small and wrapped up snug in your womb.

My temp dropped alot this morning. Didn't have more than one glass of strawberry cider last night as even when you try and write yourself off for the month a part of you is still hopeful lol.

Its a lovely morning here though - summer has finally arrived and if fate sees fit for me to not be pregnant this month I shall get my bum outside and do some exercise as I have about 60lbs to lose before the Dr will stop harping on at me.

Hope everyone is well ?

Keznik

11 years ago

Thanks girls I was a little bit hurt but then again I should know my brother would say and do something like that because he is really mean. So thank yall!

Kenik yeah it is really nice here to i think if I'm out this month I'm gonna get my body in a little more shape and prepared for a baby when we try TTC in a couple of months. Read up on a little more about TTC and get more info and just take it easy and not stress as much it could do me some good.lol

I hope you ladies have a wonderful day to all of you!

to all

11 years ago

Hey ladies well I didn't get even a wink of sleep I ave been up all night. I'm really tired and I have tried all night to go to sleep but can't. but any new symptoms and are you still having te same ones?

to all

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo