Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 253 Replies | Last Page

wandeva
welcome
I think the best time to test is at the 10th when your period is due or the 11th when it's one day late you could be pregnant from the symptoms you said
wish you the best

so I went to the doctor today and she did a urine test just like those cheap test you get online which I had last cycle and used them all
so the nurse did the test and before the doctor came I was looking at it and saw a really really faint line that was a little darker on one side
I can see it without even putting it in the light
it is very weird for me to see a line cuz I used these tests before and never got nothing
the doctor came and she said I guess your not pregnant I didn't even tell her about my symptoms but she gave me a paper to go for a blood test which am going to do tomorrow and hopefully I will be getting the results this thursday and tell you what happens
good luck to all

is there anything new with anyone?
I been feeling this weird pulling on my left side yesterday especially when I bend

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello everyone

Thanks dear I will test on 11/06.

Let's pray god will answer.

Do I have to tell my husband before I test?

11 years ago

hey ladies hope all is well with everyone;

my appointment with my doctor is next week waiting on that.. apart from that I've been great, I have some of my same symptoms like slight pressure in my abdomen my boobs are a cup size bigger & so tender, I've been having a little back pain and I'm always hungry I find myself getting up at 3am to have a snack. i always eat in between meals now.

how are you doing Sarah?

ladies with the month of june

11 years ago

hey everyone
am doing good Lauren
hope you get a positive on that blood test am going to have my blood test today
if it is a negative I guess everything happens for the best and only God knows whats best
am a week late now

wandeva
you can tell your husband but it is always more interesting and fun to surprise him if you got a positive
especially if you did it on fathers day the 17th
like maybe bring a cake or make on and a card
and on that same day by a digital pregnancy test and but it in with the card or in a box
when he opens it he will see pregnant and that will be great
of cours t's better to do the pregnancy test the same day of the surprise cuz then it's going to get erased

good luck

well ladies the blood test was confirmed negative
I don't know whats the cramps I been feeling but looks like it isn't pregnancy

I guess I have to wait for AF to come to start over again

how is everyone doing ?

Sorry to hear about that Sarah :(

Hopefully your Doc can help you out with your cycle somehow?

I'm in a green light zone but I'm also at a really busy time at work so isn't too high, sleep is higher.

Wish we could organise a couple of overnight baby sitters for the right days as its difficult with DS running into the bedroom. By the time he's asleep so are we.....

Still, 31st cycle lucky!

How are you Lauren?

Anyone heard from Emily?

Keznik

11 years ago

Sharky thanks a lot I will tell him when is positive. And I am sorry about your test. I a. Praying

11 years ago

oh thanks you guys no problem

I wish you got a positive
and good luck and people on their ovulation

I will keep you updated

anything new ?

hey ladies

Hi Sarah your still haven't come

My appointment is on Thursday . i'm still having symptoms.. having some pressure in my abdomen.

ladies with your OV cycle for june.

11 years ago

Hi everyone -

I'm new to this page and really like and appreciate the way everyone is supporting each other. TTC is stressful enough and other sites I've been on get so mean or catty.

I'm on my 6th cycle - very short & irregular cycles, so TWW is tough...never know when it's a 1 or 3 WW. Anyway, I've been using OPKs and this last cycle I got strong double lines for several days (4-5), guesstimating that I'm 12 DPO now and am getting pressure like cramping, tired and definitely emotional. Hate it that it's all so like PMS.

Feeling worn down and out of ideas...anyone have uplifting insight for me?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo