Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 253 Replies | Last Page

yeslin01 i send you in advance for next month

11 years ago

so ladies I just tested it was thats ok
I guess I have to wait until next Wednesday to test again hopefully it will be then

how are things going with you guys ?

11 years ago • Post starter

good morning ladies hope all is well

hey Sarah are you still having symptoms? b/c i am still my back is the one 2day & i still have light cramping... i hope you get when you test next week . i'll be doing my first test next week 2, can't wait!

11 years ago

thanks loveflower for the luck in advance

Sharky its ok you still have time to get a

Firsttimer how are you feeling?

11 years ago

Sharky came and this time it was heavier than usual pretty wierd.

11 years ago

sorry yeslin
thank you
I I wish you all the best on this cycle
so which cycle day are you do you know when you ovulate ?
just know it's not always your fault cuz even if you do everything right and at the right time there is only a 20% chance

Lauren
thanks you too I hope we both get a
am glad you still have cramps I hope it's pregnancy symptoms
my symptoms these days is this weird feeling in my BBs and some mid pain on my right side which comes and goes but yesterday I felt a sudden stomach cramp which was very noticeable
will be testing next friday
which day next week you will test ?

hey Sarah i hope its pregnancy symptoms i will be doing my first test Friday 2 hope its .. with yours as well

11 years ago

Nasty AF came this afternoon. Boohoo! Will try again. Should ovulate on the 8th ish. Anyone else expecting ov then?

Baby dust to Sarah and Emily and anyone waiting to test. FX'd. Xxxxxxx

Keznik

11 years ago

am so sorry kerry I wish you get it next cycle
lots of to you and just know we are here for you

i am about 13 dpo, first month of trying for our second pregnancy. af due tomorrow. i tested this morning and it was strange. i used an answers early test and it came up with the control line as well as a very faint horizontal line. maybe a faulty test. but my other tests have been negative also. we'll see i guess. good luck to everyone still waiting to test :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo