Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies I just tested and still This is the third day of my missed period been feeling cramps every now and then
This is the weridest cycle I ever had I never experanced symtomes like this before
If my period doesn't show I will test again on Monday if still negative I will go for a blood test
And whatever happens I guess God knows what's best

Lauren
How are you doing
Did you test yet ?
Wish you all the best

jujubeas
How is your infection now I hope it heals quickly
Do you feel better ?
I never tried the Pre-seed before but maybe I can ask around for you

11 years ago • Post starter

sorry to hear its still neg sharky.

my infection isnt that bad, just more of a discharge/odor thing, sorry, tmi. it just wouldnt clear up on its own. so now that were going to be actively ttc i wanted to make sure there wouldnt be anything standing in our way. thanks for asking. ill be done with the meds on mon, just in time for bding wed-wed

11 years ago

Fingers crossed Sarah.

Keznik

11 years ago

Hey Ladies im 15dpo cd20

hi Sarah sorry about your your haven't come as yet so on Monday testing ...

i didn't test today as yet last night when i got in i notice a brownish spot on my liner and this morning when i went to the bathroom and wipe i saw a pinkish spot, then by lunch it was red.. now it stop completely now i was thinking isn't it a bit late for my implantation? i know that usually take place 6-12dpo. i'll be taking my test 2morrow and i made my 1st appointment for next week. don't know whats going on inside me right now.

any advice ladies?

11 years ago

Lauren
sometimes people can miss calculate the time of ovulation or it can take the egg longer to implant from many stories I heard some women had implant ion the same time they are suppose to have their period
and they thought is was their period
they say as long as it doesn't last long and it isn't really
heavy
maybe it could be implantation am not sure though
I hope you have a

to all

hey
how is everyone doing ?
is there any ovulation soon or did you ovulate ?

am currently now 4 days late the cramps are coming more often on both sides and very noticeable
am checking but still no period
am going to make a doctors appointment on Monday even if I got a negative to see whats going on with these cramps

Lauren
did you make an appointment ? or did you know if it was your period or something else

wish everyone the best and hope we all gets soon

praying for the best

Got around 4 days before I ovulate.

Keznik

11 years ago

Sarah - your temps are up!!!!! Everything crossed!

Lauren - any news today?

Keznik

11 years ago

hey Ladies everyone okay?

i'm 17dpo the bleeding i had only lasted for 2 days, it wasn't like my period. i would see spotting on my liners then it would stop for a couple hrs then it would spot again . I had no cramping.. my breast are still tender i grew a cup size my nipples are sore, i'm bloated still & I've been dreaming a lot lately most recent was i felt something moving inside me. Sarah i think your rite maybe i could have miscalculated my OV date? i made my doctor appointment for the 13th of June to get my blood work done can't wait.
ladies with your June Ov cycle
to you all

11 years ago

Hello ladies

My last cycle was on 13/05/2012. Estimated ovulation 27/05. 28 cycle long. From 22 to 24 I had pain on my right sides only at night and last for 30 minutes. From 28 to X 30 stomach discomfor. On 31i had stomach pai. Dizzy then fever for one minute. My expected period is 10/06. When can I pregnancy test?

Please helps

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo