Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 253 Replies | Last Page

HI, this is new to me. i feel the tenderness in my breast im gassy & i have abdominal cramping, im 4dpo.. what i really want 2 know when is the best time 2 test?

11 years ago

Hello loveflowers and welcome :) you should test at 14dpo to get a good result i hope you get your soon. :)

to all

11 years ago

hello loveflowers and welcome
of course the best time to test is when AF is due but Firsttimer is right 14 Days past ovulation is a good time too
some people test as early as 10 DPO but that will only get you a false negative sometimes so just to make sure test 14 days past ovulation and if still negative test when your period is due or when she becomes late

good luck

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for giving her more info Sharky lol i learned something again from you :)

to all

11 years ago

firsttimer
compared to me when I first started you know more then me
I didn't know anything and hope you get a

Thanks I hope you get your too. Well I actually learned a little on here before I posted on this forum but yall have taught me the rest. You are testing Friday right? If you are so am I. I found a dollar in on of the jackets I don't use *cleaning out the closet lol* and I went and got a dollar test. I will be 11dpo I don't expect much but I was like why not? I have two test I have the dollar one and i have one from my mom that she got from the doctors office she works at. I'm saving that one for Saturday though ill be 13dpo then. So the waiting continues lol. hoping for for all of us!
to all of you wonderful ladies.

to all

11 years ago

good for you firsttimer we are still learning all the time
yah am going to test on Friday sometimes I get so tempted and want to test tomorrow but then I saw no I can do this so yah am going to try hold my self and test on Friday
hope we both get a

by the way when are all the rest of you ladies going to test ?
to all

Sorry sharky I will be at 12dpo on friday. my mind is just not there today im just excited lol why can't it be a 4 day wait instead lol but then it wont be as fun. tday i have just had pulling and uncomfortable mild dull pain on my right side and at night I get my headaches. has anyone had any new symptoms or what symptoms have you still had?

to all

11 years ago

First timer
I have been feeling headaches now adays too
And got some hotel ashes
I don't know is it cuz of the weather but my husband seems ok
And today also felt some mild cramps on both sides but mostly the right
Hope they are all good signs
Just can't wait to test in 3 more days

To everyone

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo