Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone! I'm 5dpo today

I got my + OPK on CD19 so I think I ovulated on CD20 (The 13th)
I have been feeling dizzy, sick and my boobs have felt heavy and sore but it's too early for symptoms right? lol
I did an OPK yesterday because my 'ovulation calculator' said I should be fertile thi week not the one I got my + OPK and it was negative so it does look like I caught the Ovulation surge
I am trying to concieve my 2nd child. My DD is 4yrs old and I've been TTC for 3yrs. I have just been referred to the infertility clinic.
I was pregnant this time last year but I had a 'missed Miscarriage' which we found out at the 13 week ultrasound.
I am hoping for another girl. My in-laws and Siter have had 4 boys between them and my DH has 4 Brothers lol

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Firsttimer - breast pain into your armpits is a very good sign. The only thing I find is that the more signs of early pregnancy you look at the more that seem to pop up - almost like our bodies are playing a trick cause we want to feel those symptoms.

When I had my son - I didn't actually have that many symptoms. As it was so early after my lap and dye that my abdomen was still tender after that procedure anyway. I felt more PMT than normal - moodiness, weeping and irritability plus my breasts were tender - really hurt at the end of the day to take off my bra.

I wasn't expecting to fall pregnant so soon and the Drs/Surgeon had told me that my cycles may be irregular for 2-3 months. so I waited until 1 weeks after what would have been my AF due date. I had been taking my BBT and had noticed that it was still high. I decided that if my temp was still high the next morning I would take a test and there it was. no doubt about it - very strong second line. I didn't get any more symptoms until I was 6 weeks pregnant. Food aversion, tiredness, nausea etc.

I have been told that it wont always feel the same per pregnancy.

Keznik

11 years ago

HI Ellekayjaye

to you - its hard when you try for so long and don't get anywhere.

Sorry to hear about your m/c - that must have been very hard to find out like that.

Here's hoping for you to get your girl.

Keznik

11 years ago

Am down to 9DPO am happy am getting closer to testing again even thought i tested yesterday and got a but i guess I will have to wait yesterday i had cramps on my right side all the way down my right leg. and today am having cramps on the side of my stomach but no cramps have started yet. but it was realy weird yesterday my husband laid next to me and i had to tell him to move my breste where hurting from below my armpit . hope this is a good sign am just praying lots of to us all

And Sharky you are so right those pregnancy test are something else yesterday i had to do to CVS and get another box idk why they have to be so expensive. am so anxiouse for next week so i could test again for a am hoping AF stays long away from us

11 years ago

firsttimer
your not dump or anything am sure non one at first knows everything even me I didn't know nothing I was always so confused and like you I tested at any day
it was only 3 months ago that I knew these things
I hope the pain you feel is a sign of pregnancy and nothing else
it seems like when you feel pain you don't really care so much if you know it could be a sign for pregnancy at least thats how I feel
and hopefully you will get a on 14DPO

ellekayejaye
welcome don't worry it's never to early to have symptoms especially if you are close to implantation and you don't know the exact time and day that you really ovulated so you could be on day ahead
your symptoms look pretty good especially the heavy and sore boobs it was said it is the first sign
and really sorry about your missed Miscarriage it must have been hard after 13 weeks
we are here for you now and we all
and I hope you have a beautiful lovely girl and hope you get a soon

keznik
you got quite a story there
it's weird how sometimes the doctors think something and an other thing happens
I really hope your pregnant this time to and on getting a

yeslin
the breasts are always a good sign I like when having symptoms in my breasts
sore to tender or just pinching or mild pain it kinda gives me a little hope
and am hoping that AF will stay faraway from all of us too
and

11 years ago • Post starter

thank you to all to all of you. :'( my husband says if i am pregnant when i take my test on the 27th its fine but then we will have to wait to have a child because of financial issues right now im just so sad but i understand why. right now im just sad and heartbroken if i do get a when i take the test that it will take so long to TTC again and im kinda mad an resent him but i guess it will be okay to all of you i hope you get your soon.

to all

11 years ago

First timer dont loose your hope thats the last thing we could loose. but I understand how you feel i feel the same way when i get AF . Imagen how i feel i only have one ovary the right one is gone and even though people tell me its possible CONCEIVE I JUST FEEL devastated till it really happens . but we cant loose our hope lots of to us best of

Sharky i cant wait to next week to find out already if not there i do onto next cycle i never thought ttc was so hard this is incredible .

ladis lots of

11 years ago

firsttimer
don't worry hopefully you will get a and everything turns out good
God brings children in this world and blesses each one in his own way

yeslin
yah I never thought getting pregnant was thought hard either especially before I got married
I thought it was just baby dance and then you get pregnant now I know you have to get the time and things done right
However I know for others is different

11 years ago • Post starter

thanks yeslin and xSharky7 that kinda made me a lil happy :) to yall

to all

11 years ago

Firsttimer am glad we made you feel better in this togeather

Sharky i used to think the same thing and thats all but theres more to it than i thought . today i was driving and i saw almost to the corner of my k=job a laid probably around 7 or 8 months its like every corner you see there some one pregnet and your there like sheesh when will it happen to me .

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo