Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 253 Replies | Last Page

I'm 6dpo and my tummy feels really strange, there's a dull ache and it's red hot?!? Has anyone else felt this?
I took a test today and it was a But I just feel pregnant!!

11 years ago

Sarahholland80
don't worry it's to early for a BFP if you were pregnant anyway the earliest people can get a BFP is 10 DPO but even then people can still get a negative if they were pregnant
you might get a positive on the day your period is due or it's late

the hot feeling in your stomach could be implantation cuz it happens from 6 to 12 DPO
so that could be a good sign

good luck and keep us updated

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much for your reply xsharky7

I will lay off taking a HPT until the day my Period is due.. Will save me a but of money too!

I've not long woken from a load more vivid dreams!

I'll keep you posted

11 years ago

congratulations lauren!! thats wonderful news :)

i am at cd13 or 14. i usually have pain when i ovulate. i havent really noticed it this month yet, but today ive had some pinkish/brown discharge? ive only experienced this at the beginning of my period, but never this early. maybe weird ovualtion spotting? which i never get. anyone ever experience this?

11 years ago

Hello ladies

Congratulations Lauren

I am disappointed my period came on 9/06. But I still have a hope I will make it. Coz I have. Normal cycles is 28long

11 years ago

wandeva
am so sorry I hope you get it next time it's great that you have a regular cycle and it's short too so that can help

good luck and keep us up to date

Thank you Ladies for the support to you all

Hey Sarah how are you still haven't shown her ugly face? did you test again, or did a second blood work? I really hope you are!

with Ladies

11 years ago

My graph is going odd!!!!

I was expecting ovulation on Saturday. I got a positive OPK on Sunday and bad ovulation pains yesterday - fully expecting my temp to rise this mornign but NOOOOOOO

Where is my egg!!?

I have dragged my DH to bed for nothing....

Keznik

11 years ago

Kerry am so sorry hope everything goes well

Luran no AF yet but been feeling cramps and all
Today I felt dizzy and then felt strong cramps on my stmich and right side
And been getting lots of heartburns lately

How is everyone doing

Hey Ladies hope is going great to you all

Sarah i believe your pregnant heartburn that's a promising sign! I wish you the best of luck
It's been 3days since my missed period & my appointment is tomorrow excited about that!

I wish you all the best

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo