Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies how is everyone doing?

newlywed_katie

I'm 15 CD & 1 DPO today Day 1 of my TWW hope all my and my herbal mixture paid off! And the wait begins

everyone to you all!!!

11 years ago

so how is everyone am I knew I have been gone for a while its just that I went on vacation
I got my period before but now am on day 35 of my cycle due to the irregular period it's hard to know if its late or not
but I been having symptoms I will try buying a pregnancy test then going for a blood test

but how is everyone doing
any new news or anything about the herbal
I went to this female doctor and she said that if anyone wants to get pregnant they should take folic acid it helps a lot of women get pregnant
am taking it now but I guess I took it after my ovulation
but we will see

11 years ago • Post starter

hey just wanted to update you i got a today 3days after my missed period

User Image

11 years ago

Congratulations love flowerrr best of wishes [hh9month s]

Super happy for you girl :) the herbal did work for you !!!!! i am 11dpo tomorrow i hope iget a bfp as well

11 years ago

thanks yaslin01 hubby and i are super happy and excited! conceived #1

to you yaslin

11 years ago

love flowers thats really great
wish you all the best

as for me I don't know which DPO I am but am CD 40 and I had spotting like twice only you can barely see it
I might do a blood test next week just to make sure

keep us updated
will be waiting for your updated yeslin

I had a really really light bleeding 2 days ago which only came when I wiped
I thought it was my period but the whole day nothing came not a single blood
after that I only see blood in my cervical mucus when I stick my finger and it is kinda yellowish sometimes and you can hardly see it I had it for 2 days
don't know what it can be
I also had diarrhea for about a week but not sick or anything

anyone knows anything about this
thanks ?

loveflowers that is great im so happy for you keep us updated please on how everything is going :)

hey girls so me and the hubbys break is over and we are TTC again. so how is everyone doing.

I'm out this month I got my AF monday which is no biggie cuz we weren't trying. I'm looking forward to trying again and I hope I get some luck this time lol.

I send lots of to everyone!!!!

I'm gonna start reading all of yalls post from where I left off to get a hint where everyone is at.

to all

11 years ago

Hey
Emily welcome back I guess I will be joining you too
I just started my period yesterday
which was wried cuz I had spotting like 2 weeks before that
anyway it's better to start fresh then wait and not know whats going on

good luck to all of us my God be with us

Hello ladies hope every body is doing great.

I should be getting AF on the 3 hopefully not but lets see what happens. Next week I am going to go to the Doctor also I think its time to go see whats going on and if everything is ok am geting alittle worried trying tcc takes sooo much time and i want to make sure am not the problem or see what i can do or take that can help.

Keep me updated

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo