Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hey lucky, Praying for you today and wishing you the very best.

Dandy: Woohoo for darker opk's. You are on your way to getting that positive one most likely sometime today.

As for me, I am 5 DPO and my breasts are still tender. It's more the nipple are of my breasts, lol. I took a FRER and there is a hint of a line. Most likely still the trigger, but if it begins to darken, then I will know that it's not the trigger and is actually a bfp. I will try to take a picture of it and post it in the gallery. It just finished cooking as I am writing, lol.

7 years ago

Oh Cronins, nice line. Xx it gets darker : )
Got my pos opk. Posted the first one cause I wasnt sure. Just took another and its pos for sure! Test line is darker than controle. I will post it in bout an hour when I get back from taking hubby to work. Yay!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : that is great. More bding in the next couple of days for you!!!

7 years ago

Yep : ). Bd last night too. It was our night off from every other day schedule. But I was feeling.... Extremely in the mood. Lol So bd tonight and tmrw. For sure!
Hoping to hear from Lucky soon. So nervous for you!

All the lines are looking good :-) I have my beta in 20 min then will get results this afternoon:-)

7 years ago

Lucky: fingers crossed for you. We are here for you no matter what the results say. Prayers, prayers, prayers coming your way.

7 years ago

I second everything Cronins just said!

Ugh. The ovary pain is bad bad bad! It wouldn't surprise me if I O today. I didnt test last night, fell asleep way early. My last was at 6p. Plus it has been 12 hours since my + this morning. I knew that nurse was full of it! Lol. She said what I expected her to though.

Dandy : sorry that you are in pain. Glad that you are on the verge of ovulation though. Maybe some Tylenol is in order.

7 years ago

The pain is worth it. Lol. I took a low dose aprin I picked up for next cycle. Opk still very positive. : ) I read somewhere you actualy O when your opks start to lighten. Have you found that to be true? Just curious. Not sweating it.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo