Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1041 - 1050 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thank you Lucky, glad the witch showed up, one step closer for you. Its comn. slowly but surely.

7 years ago • Post starter

Lucky : that's awesome that AF showed up. Next cycle here you come.

Dandy: it's amazing how it feels so good to poas. Stress relief, lol. As for me, I tested negative using the same hpt's. 9 dpo today and I don't think that it's going to be my month. I may very well try naturally next month to give my body a rest from the meds.

7 years ago

There is still time for that bfp this month Cronins. But you sound like me, if I dont have a line by 9dpo, I pretty much rule myself out for the month. As for skipping meds, I dont blame you. I expect my ob to suggest that for me when I see her at the end of the month. My boobs are a little sore today, ready to poad again tmrw : )

Man, these sore boobs makes me wanna poas. Lol. Ive already taken two today. Lol. Fingers crossed for a faint line in the morning! I know the soreness is just progesterone. But its still a good sign for me, that doesnt happen very often. Its a nice readurance of ovulation : ) oh please man up stairs oh please!

Praying you and Cronins both get those BFPs :-)

7 years ago

Thank you Lucky! Im wishing away the evening. Lol. I will prob let my lo get up at 4 am like he tries every morning so I can test. Lol. I havnt slept passed 5 am in over 2 years. But Its so worth it. Just wait till hes 15 and wanting to sleep till noon. Pay backs! Hahahaha

Lol. I'm hoping the next 6 weeks fly by lol. I'm ready for a new year and a BFP as well:-)

7 years ago

It will go fast. Look how fast it already has! Especially with Thanksgiving comming up. Dont forget Christmas shopping. Bla... I love seeing ppls face when they open something they like. Its so rewarding. But dh has a huge family and its just so many ppl to buy for! I havnt even started. Lol.

I've got ideas just haven't started shopping yet. It's just going to be rough these next 2 holidays without my dad and then Christmas just makes it that much harder without a child :-/ Next year by this time I'm going to have my little one in my arms and will be looking forward to every part of it :-)

7 years ago

Yes, you will Lucky. The hollidays are always bitter sweet for me. So excited for my son this year, opening presants, not just trying to eat the paper. Lol. But in the back of my mind I will be thinking of how my dad would be lovn it! I will just remember of how is up there watching, smiling, and pain free.
You are going to be such a great mamma!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo