Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Right! Im waiting for her, checking barbie is usless! Shes so high i can barely reach her with the same white thick cm. Sigh. Come on lady! Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy: lol. You are too funny.

Lucky : how are you doing? How are your babies growing?

7 years ago

Cronins- I'm doing ok today, trying to keep busy..they won't check my little ones again until tomorrow since its a day 3 transfer so I'm just praying they are still growing :-) I'm looking forward to the transfer tomorrow and hopefully they cont to grow wants put back in their environment :-)
How are you doing?
Dandy I see your still waiting on your monthly visitor, hopefully she is staying away for a good reason.

7 years ago

Lucky : stepping up the prayers that those two babies continue to grow and that you have a very successful and peaceful transfer tomorrow. What time do you go in tomorrow?

As for me, I am doing good. I am CD 9. My opk's are coming along nicely and I should ovulate hopefully by CD 14 or 15 again. I do not plan to trigger, as I want to see what my body does on its own.

7 years ago

Hi lucky, the transfer is tmrw? How exciting! I will continue to pray for you and your little ones. Keep us posted pretty please. Yes still waiting on the witch. She is being cruel. Bfn this morning so think she is just taking her sweet time.

Transfer is at noon tomorrow:-) then it's bed rest the rest of day and supposed to take it easy the following day. With all the prayers I have faith the two little ones will make it! I will definitely keep you posted as I'm going to be bored out of my mind laying around lol

7 years ago

Haha. Yes you will be. If it were me I would probably have all kinds of movies lines up and a hole bunch of snacks ; ). I get off at noon tmrw. So I will keep popping in to check on ya.

Dandy sounds good..I will be living on here lol

7 years ago

Well ladies, Ill be closing down the office soon and heading home. No witch and still no sign of her. I am not going to test in the morning. Not sure whats going on.

Dandy : that stinks that the witch hasn't shown up yet. last cycle that happened to me too. It's totally frustrating to say the least. We are headed to the beach in the am. We rented a beach house for the week with some friends of ours. I will be definitely checking in.

Lucky : woohoo, transfer tomorrow at 12 pm. So over the moon excited for you. Know that you remain in my prayers. Hugs...

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo