Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1571 - 1580 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thanks dandy! I needed that encouragement today. I just did another opk and it is finally starting to darken again. I checked my cervix and it's getting in prime position and I even have some ewcm, lol. Now I can just relax and watch it unfold. I was definitely losing hope for this cycle, so glad things are turning around.

7 years ago

Thats what we are here for : ) glad your feeling better and things are back in the right direction. Im over here going poas crazy. Lol. Im opk testing every few hours n I swear they are even closer! I may as well post em in a few. Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

Wowzers dandy, that looks like ovulation peak to me. Looks like you may be ovulating in the next day or two. Woohoo!!!!!!

7 years ago

I sure hope your right Cronins. I have a lot if good sign. Jst dont know if its a real surge or from the meds. Cervix texture is meduim. Im not at a full show. But Im not gonna stress. I will call it a + for now and keep the us on Friday. Maybe in a couple mornings Ill see a temp rise. : )

Good morning everyone,

Dandy : I sure hope it's the real deal for you. Fingers crossed for ovulation success.

Lucky : I am so excited for you to start your journey anew in 2017. I have all my fingers crossed for you and many prayers for success.

As for me, I am nearly positive in my opk's today. I posted a photo in the gallery. I think that it will be positive on the next urine hold. This one was a no hold test and I was drinking lots of coffee lol. So thankful for another opportunity to try. Thoughts on the one in the gallery? ??

7 years ago

Cronins, oh yeah! That looks positive to me. Especially if thats with diluted urine. Yay!!! Maybe we will be closer in the tww than we thought. : )
Lucky, starting stims this week? Wed right?
Afm, started having ovary pain late last night and it was worse this morning. Think its almost gone now. Could be the real deal. Or jst endo pain. Lol. Opk seemed to have lightend a bit this morning, but ive also been drinking lots of coffee thus morning too. Lol. Hope I see a thermal shift tmrw. If not I still have my us friday with possible trigger. Just waiting it out now.

Dandy : yay for ovary pain. Let's hope that egg releases on its own. Fingers crossed that we both will be in the tww really soon.

7 years ago

Finally got a chance to do a proper urine hold n its positive. So...... Im rolling with it for now unless us Fri shows different. Xx for a temp rise tmrw.

Hi Ladies!

Sounds like everyone is about to enter the TWW. I'm praying for both of you and those BFPs.

AFM, I started shots today and will add the stim meds on Wednesday. It is officially underway :-) I'm praying everything I have done is paying off and Ive got some perfectly developing eggs ready to become embryos. Sunday will be my first US and bloodwork after 4.5 days of stims so I will be able to tell what things are going to look like.
Oh yeah, the witch showed up today as well lol but shes not as painful after being on bcp.
I appreciate all the prayers, I know everything is going to pay off.

7 years ago

Yay Lucky. Its here : ). Thats so great. Cant wait to hear what your us shows. Prayers are still comn your way!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo