Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1021 - 1030 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Oh yeah Cronins still plenty of time. I sure wish I had an excuse to test! Lol. I would love to testing out a trigger. : ). I have to make myself go empty my bladder every time I think about testing. Hehe.

7 years ago • Post starter

I don't know if I am coming down with a stomach bug, but I have been nauseated for the last hour or so. Weird. Hoping that is a good sign.

I think that I may drive myself crazy this cycle analyzing my symptoms, lol.

7 years ago

Hey ladies,

I am trying not to get too excited, but I just took a FRER and it looks like a faint positive! !!! I am shaking because this morning it was negative as negative could be. The sure predict was a shadow line and so was wondfo. I am going to upload a picture in a few minutes if I can get a decent picture.

7 years ago

Holly smokes. I see it. Plus your nauseous!?!? Great sign. Oh really hope this is your month! You make me wanna go poas. Lol. Cant wait to see your next test!!

Thanks dandy. I hope that it's a real bfp. I spoke with my RE office and they will do a beta hcg, but not until next Wednesday the 16th. Apparently they do not test before 4 weeks gestation. Sigh, but at least it's on the books and hopefully it continues to darken.

7 years ago

Looks promising Cronins:-) praying this is month you get that BFP :-)

7 years ago

Next Wednesday( in my whiny voice ) oh man! We need a beta today! Lol. Darn it. Praying it will be darker tmrw.

I know dandy, it is killing me that I have to wait, but I understand their reasons. You just never know if someone is going to end up with a chemical pregnancy or something. It still stinks though. I had to restrain myself from testing again. Half of me wanted to, but I was too afraid of the results, lol. I am such a poasacholic, lol.I will stand firm and resist. At least until tomorrow.

7 years ago

Hi my name is Brandi and Im a poasaholic. Lol. ( has a ring to it) Its taking everything I have not to yet. Tmrw I will be 5dpo, it gets harder and harder not to. The only reason I havnt is I know its impossible to get bfp this early. Im realy going to try n hold off till Monday. ( no promices though) lol

Just 3 more days Dandy, you can do it :-) I'm the cheerleader!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo