Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1401 - 1410 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies. So glad today is the day or I would be in a panic. Lol. No color change in opks and a two day temp rise in my fertile window. I have no clue what it means
User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Good luck today Dandy. Keep us posted. Praying everything goes well and your follies are ready.

7 years ago

Cronins how does your tests look? Thank you Lucky xx

Good morning everyone,

Sorry for the late start. I was on a mission to pay bills, lol. Whew, all done. Now some last minute Christmas shopping for hubby and I. We have purchased tickets to a play, A Christmas Carol and have reservations for a posh restaurant in town. Our date night will be December 22nd. Needless to say, I have been busy, lol.

Dandy : wishing you the very best for your ultrasound. Fingers crossed that you get to trigger today.

Lucky: how are you doing?

As for me, I am in waiting mode. I keep thinking that I see a shadow of a line. Will post this mornings test in the gallery in a minute. What do you think? I am 11 dpo today.

7 years ago

Good Morning Cronins!

It sounds like you've been busy this morning. The play sounds like a lot of fun.
I'm doing ok this morning. I just can't get over knowing this is my last chance, it's making me so anxious. I just keep trying to stay positive and keep praying.

7 years ago

Cronins I keep thinkinb I see something on your tests as well. Xx that it will darken soon : )
Just dropped lo off at my moms now walkn out the door to go to my appiontment. Deep breath. Lol

Fingers crossed for an awesome outcome for your ultrasound! !!!

7 years ago

Still sitting here at dr. Ultrasound done. I have 3, 2 are only 10 mm. But one is 20!!! So happy. Ultrasound tech said it looks cloudy so she thinks it in the process of Rupturing. So I have to let dr look at them and then we will discuss her findings.

The 20 is the one :-) I bet you trigger!

7 years ago

Woohoo!!!! That is awesome dandy!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo