Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1301 - 1310 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Awe Dandy I'm praying your pup wakes up soon. They are such an important part of the family. Mine are what gets me through most days lately. I'll have to look into soups and hot stuff as well. Hoping this will help do the trick lol.

7 years ago

Thank you Lucky, yes our dogs are a part of our family. They all have Christmas stockings and everything lol. We have 6 dogs : ) but live in the country so they are mostly outside runners till It gets cold, like around now. Im so worried, Im just beside myself.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks dandy! I am so sorry to hear that your dog has not woken up from surgery. I will send some sos prayers up for him right now.

7 years ago

Thank you for the prayers Cronins, n I wanna see that test in the morning ; ). Im curious to see if its lighter even with fmu. If its stronger that would be a toss up for me and probably a poas marathon flowing. Hehe

Most definitely dandy! I will make sure to post one in the gallery.

7 years ago

Good morning everyone,

Dandy : how is your dog doing? I have been praying for him.

Lucky : how are you doing today?

As for me, my hpt's are just about negative. My wondfo hpt's tests you can barely see a line and my walmart cheapies have a slightly darker hue, but not very noticeable. I posted them in the gallery. My breasts are a little tender this morning, but most likely from the tail end of the trigger. I am 6 days past trigger and 4 dpo today.

7 years ago

Good Morning,

Cronins that sounds great! Soon those lines will be the real thing :-)

Dandy how your dog today? I've been saying Prayers for him as well.

As for me, still mentally and emotionally not myself but hopefully will get better soon. If my mind would quit thinking I think I would be better lol. I need to figure out how to quit stressing over different scenarios bc I'm sure it's not helping my little eggies lol. Anyway I'm going to try and make it a good day.

7 years ago

Thank you for the prayers girls, it means so much. The vet office opens in about a half hour. I will call then. We are staying as positive as we can and speaking his health into existence. Im actualy getting dressed and preparing to go get him! Keeping faith.
Cronins, bet ya that trigger is gone by tonight/tmrw, then comes that real line!
Lucky, trying not to stress over ttc is like brushing your teeth while eating oreos. Lol. It just doesn't work. Trying to focus on something else or trying to stay busy is always a start but how often does it help? Once in a while when you get lucky enough( no pun intended) to not think about it for a spilt second, it feels great. Sounds like your in an emotional rut. You will clumb out. You are strong, you will refocus, and you will keep moving forward. Its hard so hard. You can do this, you will overcome this feeling. Devil I rebuke you from making her feel this way. You will not take her joy away anymore! God is good, all glory to him! : ) hope you feel better soon Lucky. We are here when you need to vent

Amen dandy!!!!

7 years ago

On my way to go get my dog! Tears if joy!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo