Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2871 - 2880 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

That does sound pretty cool Cronins. I bet thier public school is huge compared to ours. There was 28 ppl in my graduating class. Lol. If It were a big school that lo was attending my concern would be individual attention and I would be doing the same thing. I bet they will be getting a way better education at home. There are a couple private schools around here that we have considered as well. But our Elementary is rated number 2 in the state. Im sure we will revisit home schooling at some point especially if he starts asking for it! Way to be a great mom Cronins your kids are lucky to have you!

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks dandy! I was a little hesitant, but I decided to bite the bullet and do it. It's been something I have wanted to do for a long time but was afraid that I would screw it up. I now realize that it is structured in a way to make that impossible.

7 years ago

Hey ladies, I am so confused now. I have copious amounts of ewcm and my opk's are almost positive again. I certainly feel like I am about to ovulate. Not sure if my body was trying to and is now ready, but it's certainly weird. Oh well. I'll keep myself at 2 dpo and make a mental note about this and bd away.

User Image

7 years ago

Oh wow. That would be confusing. I dont blame you for just keeping a note of it and keep bding. Itsnt it closer to your reg O time now? You may be right and your body tried but couldnt O so its getting it done now. Lol.
I think its extremely wierd that I had ewcm for the first time this cycle. But didn't O. I bbt charted this morning and my temp was high. Ill temp again in the morning if its still high I may hpt test for the heck of it. Lol

Yeah really weird though. I am CD 14 and I usually ovulate by CD 17-20 without meds. That would be totally cool if you end up with a bfp. Fingers crossed that your Temps stay high and you get that bfp.

7 years ago

Cronins maybe it was the meds earlier and this is the rea thing. Who knows with our crazy bodies.

Dandy a positive hpt would be awesome:-)

AFM, I made $175 today on a few things lol. I might sell everything before the garage sale.

7 years ago

Lucky : you are probably right that it was the meds. I didn't have any ewcm the first positive opk and now I have a ton.

That's great that you sold $175 worth of stuff. At that rate you'll be gathering the money for your babies in no time flat.

7 years ago

Good morning girls. Lucky, go you. Make that money. Lol. Its all going add up so fast. I bet its going to help you out a lot. Hope you are able to sell lots more! : )
Cronins, are you still opk testing? Today may be O day then?
Afm, i disnt get to temp. Sh n I stayed up oretty late watching a movie and I forgot to grab my thermometer before bed. Lo drags it off sometimes. Plus I forgot to poas with fmu. Maybe I will with smu. Lol

Dandy: opk's are even darker than yester. I am assuming today is ovulation day as I have cramping and heaviness in my ovary area. I am going to switch my ovulation date to today.

7 years ago

Hello ladies!

I went outta town for the weekend to my niece & nephews birthday party. Tested every morning like a secret ninja while I was there and again this morning, all BFN. :(

AF is due tomorrow. I don't feel good- but can't tell if it's due to being over traveled and over tired or what... I don't feel AFish....I actually feel like I just ovulated. Which I did not. But weird.

Anyway just popping in a little update. Sending lots of baby dust to you all!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo