Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Looking at that test, I say use one of your more sensitive ones. Looks promising and the lighting is better.

7 years ago

I may see something in his pick of pics. Lol. But I am trying to stay realistic. Neg beta two days ago. I will use a sensitive one in the morning. Im ok if its a bfn though. : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Well today is day 4 of letrozole 7.5 mg. Feeling excited to have one more day of letrozole and then 1 day of Menopur 75. Then I will wait to ovulate. Hoping to ovulate around CD 14-15. We shall see though. Patience is the name of the game, lol.

How are you lovely ladies today?

Dandy : can't wait to hear about your testing this morning. Praying that it is positive.

Lucky: how did the trigger go yesterday? You must be over the moon excited. I pray that all the eggs they retrieve are of great quality and that they fertilize wonderfully. Can't wait to hear your results when they finally do the actual transfer.

Miam: hoping those pregnancy symptoms settle down for you.

Katie: how are you doing?

7 years ago

Good Morning!

Cronins the trigger went well, didn't feel a thing (needle was a little intimidating lol). I have my pre op appt today then tomorrow's the day, can't wait :-) The only thing that makes me nervous now is if I would ovulate early.
Glad to hear your almost done with your meds. I couldn't wait to be done with menopur, I was so tired of mixing the vials.
Dandy good luck on your testing.

7 years ago

Cronins, almost time for those opks!
Lucky, Can you put me in your pocket? Lol. I still want to be there to see this. So darn exciting!
Afm, looks like af will be here tmrw. I used both brands of tests. Hubby thinks the sensitive ones are just too cheep. I think its the other one that is. There is some sort of shadow on the answere one. But thats just not realistic.
As for barbie, that gal is drunk! Lol. She went way back up this morning. I am taking away her car keys! Haha

Dandy you made my morning, hilarious!! I could put you in my pocket but I don't think those sexy hospital gowns they make you wear have pockets lol.

7 years ago

Dandy : you totally cracked me up. Well if she does come, you are not too far behind me. Hopefully she doesn't make an appearance.

7 years ago

Hahaha. Feeling ornery this morning. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I will update when she shows tmrw.
Lucky, oh yeah I believe you are right. You probably wont have a pocket. Hmmm. Darn. Lol
Cronins, think we could sneak in and swipe some drs scrubs and blend in so we can watch? Tehe

Dandy : hehe, that we could attempt, lol. Partners in crime.

7 years ago

Good morning gals. I am completely crazy this morning. Woke up feeling nausious and boobs so sore so I took my last test. And as always, I think I see something. Lol. Uploaded two pics, I apparently have line eye. They look nothing like the ones on my camera since i have to screenshot and crop to upload or the file is to big. The witch needs to hurry so I can give her this restraining order to vacate for a minimum of 11 months. Lol I know I am nuts because now that its been an hour and I went back to look I dont see anything but an evap looking line.
Ok so I tweeked it and added a third. Lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo