Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4101 - 4110 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins, Let the testing commence. I still miss testing. Is that strange? Lol. Cant wait to see them. Congrats on the furniture. Leather is the best especially when you have kids. Lol
Lucky. Yay. Happy two days off. Relax mamma! Glad your feeling better.
Afm my ibs was horrible today. Yuck. But feeling better now. Dh told me today that he could now see " pregnant " in my face. lol. Im definitely gaining weight like crazy. But Im fine with that.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

How is everyone doing today?

As for me, I just ordered even more hpts due to the fact that the other ones I ordered will not be in until between the 18th and 26th! I didn't realize that they were shipping from the U.K. lol. I purchased them new off eBay. At least the ones I just ordered will be in on Friday morning lol. I plan on picking some Frer tests up tomorrow locally so I will have some on hand. Today I am 5 dpo and negative hpt. I'll keep testing from here on out. At least until I get a bfp or AF rears her ugly head. Have a great evening everyone.

6 years ago

Today has been a pretty good day. Nausea just started to kick in after dinner so at least had half the day nausea free :-)

Cronins I hope that BFP shows up very soon!

6 years ago

That's a great improvement on the nausea side of things for you lucky. Pretty soon it will be very minimal or nonexistent for you.

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for my bfp too. No real symptoms to report. Although I have been exhausted today. Hopefully that trend continues lol.

6 years ago

Sorry your not feeling well This evening Lucky. You should be feeling better really soon. Hopefully tmrw will be better. At least it's not so bad while you have to work.
Cronins boo on having to wait for those tests. At least you caught it and are now prepared! Praying hard for you on this one. Hope you see something soon.
Afm. Feeling well again today. Nausea and fatigue are non existent today. Yay! Im going to mlb baseball game on Thursday with a friend. So excited. The stadium is just a few city blocks from my RE. Lol

User Image

Here is this morning's hpts. I think that I see a very faint line on the blue dye tests, but my Frer doesn't show much. Maybe I am going to get these false positives again. Sigh. I hope that it turns into a bfp this cycle. I am 6-7 dpo, so it's really early still. Fingers crossed for a bfp.

6 years ago

Cronins I see a line on both! Just not sure if I see color in the frer. I do in the blue dye but dislike those. Really pulling for you this cycle. Those tests look promising! Enough to get someones hopes up.
Lucky, how are you today? When do you go back to the dr?
Afm feeling pretty good today. Getting ready to leave for the baseball game. So I will will be gone for the rest of the day. Our goal is to try to get on tv. Haha

Cronins I'm praying you get that BFP!

Dandy have fun at the game. I love sports! I have season tickets to some of the professional sports here :)

AFM, I'm feeling really good today :-) I go back to see my babies on Monday, can't wait!

6 years ago

User Image

Hello ladies,

I think that I may be getting those phantom lines from the last couple of cycles. I tested using fmu, smu, and beyond lol. I keep getting those shadow lines on the blue dye tests and nothing on the Frer tests. It's definitely driving me crazy!!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo