Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3471 - 3480 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy I'm predicting a Sunday retrieval lol. I'm so happy all is going better.

My donor went in for her start cycle appointment today :-) She starts meds on Friday, I'm so excited. I hope the bcp didn't throw anything off. I'm praying for lots of mature eggies to fertilize and make my perfect little embryos :-) it's finally going to happen!

6 years ago

Yay Lucky, its all under way for you. Prayers from my end as well. He sure answered mine about this cycle so far! You just gave me an idea....
Anyone else wanna jump in on retrieval day guess? Just for fun

6 years ago • Post starter

Wow, there's so much happening on the thread. I hop on daily to read everyone's progress. I'm really excited for all of you.

AFM, CD16, no idea if I've OVd yet or if I'm even going to this month. OPKs were dark, but not as dark as control line on CD13/14. Now they are way lighter which would suggest I missed the boat. But I haven't had a significant temp shift on FF and no EWCM or any other signs which means I haven't OVd yet....

I am taking agnus castus and maca powder this month and expected to OV earlier than my normal CD19 but TBH, I have no idea what's going on.

If I simply wanted a BFP it would be easier but we are trying for so timing is important.

I would like your comments but can't figure out how to post photos...

6 years ago

Sash- I'm not sure how to get them on here either but the other girls will be able to tell you. I've been able to get a couple in the gallery but that's about it. Sorry I'm not much help.

6 years ago

Sash08 : if you have a photo bucket account you can get the direct link, copy and paste it in the count down to pregnancy app add image tag. Hopefully this makes sense. Good luck!

As for me, I am still waiting for AF to arrive. I suspect she'll arrive today or tomorrow morning. No real symptoms of her yet lol.

6 years ago

Cronins, darn that witch! Have you tested anymore?
Sash, yes Photobucket thats I do it too.
Afm, follicle sizes are 15.5 , 15, 11 and 11? One shrunk and one didnt grow? im confused. Waiting on my nurse to call me with my bloodwork results so I will talk to her about it then. Im wandering if its just the difference in the dif ppl doing the measuring? Idk. I will see what my nurse says.

Dandy follicles ebb and grow so to speak, but it could very well be the different ultrasound techs measuring differently too. Fingers crossed for your results to be great.

I tested this morning and got a bfn. I also saw a tinge of blood on my toilet paper, so she's about ready to pounce, lol. Sigh...

6 years ago

Dandy I've had that several times and i think it is the difference in techs. Ive even had more or less from day to day. Those 2 top ones need to cont to grow and stay together :-)

Cronins hopefully that which appears for you. Our bfps are all going to come very close together.

AFM just twiddling my thumbs until Friday then start more meds and my donor will start hers, I'm so ready and nervous at the same time. I expect so much more from her than I did myself lol. Hopes are definitely high. Im still spotting randomly and am guessing it's from the lupron, definitely not wearing white anytime soon lol.

6 years ago

Ah boo Cronins so sorry.
Lucky, I swear the start of all of it is the slowest. It will pick up very soon. : )
Afm, just talk to my nurse, she thinks it didnt shrink and it was just was way it was laying. They want me there everyday now. Possible trigger on fri and retrieval on sat. So back tmrw I go! Oh estradiol was 360 so climbing at a ggood rate.

Awesome Dandy. Sounds like you will have at least 3 or 4 by the time you trigger:-) The start is definitely the slowest but on every she starts meds it will fly bc I'll be getting daily calls with progress :-)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo