Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1771 - 1780 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hi Bambina. Welcome. Uhg so depressing getting af early! But your right, your body is still probably adjusting to coming off the birth control. How do you track ovulation? Do you bbt chart or use opks?

7 years ago • Post starter

Ah, that moment of a poas addict. When your realize you have been staring at two tests from 4 hours apart to see if its a smidge darker? Lol. Ill be tossing these and only comparing fmus. : ). No more testing today! Step away from the tests, I repeat step away from the tests. Lol

Good morning everyone. So Lucky, you go back to dr today? Cronins, what do your tests look like this morning?
Afm, I was happy to see my line wasnt gone. It's really hard to compare darkness from yesterday mornings. It appears really close. Im 9 dpt and 8 dpo. Temps still up. Im debating on testing with fmu if I can do a urine hold, just had a cup of coffee. Ive only got a handful of tests left so I want to make them count. I think I may be better off to wait till this afternoon.

Good morning everyone,

Sorry I have been mia yesterday. My Uncle was found deceased in his apartment yesterday. Looks like he was there for 4 days. They are doing an autopsy on him to find the cause of death. It's shocking and very sad. He had a severe form of mental illness. I feel so bad that he passed all alone. Needless to say, it's been a rough two days.

Dandy: that's a good sign your trigger is not gone yet. Maybe you will get that bfp really soon.

Lucky : keep us posted sweetie. Can't wait to hear your results.

As for me, bfn's so far. That's ok though. In God's time it will happen.

7 years ago

Oh Cronins Im so sorry for your loss. Thats so sad. Prayers to you and your family. Hopefully they will find that his passing was quick and painless. My thoughts are with you.
This trigger is confusing me. I really thought it would be gone by now. Its fading so slow. Doing a urine hold for another test. I uploaded this mornings for records. If you get a chance can you look at it and see what you think? Yesterdays is still in my images too.

Testing again got me nowhere. Im going to try n wait till tmrws fmu and see what happens.

Hi! Thanks for the welcome! Yes, it is REALLY depressing! Omg! I feel like an insane person! I used Clear Blue OPK. I really thought I was pregnant, and have like...100 "not pregnant" tests littering my house right now. Since this is the first AF since getting off BC my body is just a total wreck. I feel obnoxiously sensitive and irritable. People are like, "you okay" and I'm like "ugh, just ignore me until BFP please!" hehe. I can't complain too much since I'm only on to the second cycle of TTC, but surely have a newfound understanding and empathy for women in this spot. Wow. That TWW was probably the slowest two weeks of my life! Them BAM, AF. :( I'd like some help on the BBT charting, is there a link for beginners? I've searched the threads but apparently I'm a BBT dummy. Any other tips or suggestions? I'll probably ovulate in about 9 days so if there's any fertility jump-starting tips I'm all ears :) Very sorry to hear about your uncle Cronins. Sending prayers and thoughts. And of course, baby dust!

7 years ago

Bambina, ive only been charting a couple cycles. I found a lot of information on fertility friend. But Im glad I started charting. It pretty much confirms ovulation and it tells me when af is coming. Just keep reading on it and give it a shot. : )

Thanks Dandy! Installing it as I type :)

7 years ago

Thanks ladies!

Bambina : Welcome aboard! Good to have you gere.

Dandy : I have think that you may be pregnant. My 10,000 iu hcg injection is usually out by 9-10 days past trigger. That is still pretty dark on your hpt's. Dear God I hope you get your bfp very soon.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo