Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3211 - 3220 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Oh Mrs Silver that's positive! Congratulations!!!!

6 years ago • Post starter

User Image

Hey ladies,

I just tested using fmu with an opk and a pregnancy test. My opk is blaring positive, but what suprised me is I think that I got a bad evaporation line on my hpt. It looks positive and I snapped a picture of it within the 10 minutes mark. I only used the hpt because my nipples are sore, but I sometimes get that during ovulation. Not sure what to make of it as I am Cd 17. I did have positive opk's for a while now, but this is so frustrating lol.

6 years ago

User Image

Here's a different test. Perhaps a shadow of a line, but definitely not as defined as the first test. The first test 8 10 Miu and the second test is 25 Miu. I am still leaning towards a bad evaporation line. Sigh. I'll be testing multiple times a day now lol.

6 years ago

Dandy! Thank you so much hun!! Im still throwing baby dust your way!

User image

6 years ago

Cronins... WOW, Ive always been told if you get a second line on the HPT then its pregnancy. (Evaps dont showup within the first 10 mins). Thats just what I was told. You think you Od earlier than you thought? Im extra excited right now!

User image

6 years ago

Mrs silver,

I did get positive opk's on cd 9-10, but thought that it was due to the clomid. With yesterday's symptoms I am not sure anymore. I definitely ovulated yesterday so I don't know for sure. Very confused at this point. Not sure what to make of it.

6 years ago

Omg Cronins omg omg. What in the world? Was af normal? Your body is doing what ever it wants when it wants. Hard telling when you did actually ovulate. Those tests look positive!! Omg omg. Anyway that black stuff can give a positive? Im freaking out for you. Take a digital!!!!
Lucky I have a question for you already. I was watching videos on those shots. They seem easy. But I noticed my perscription doesn't have progesterone suppliments for after. Is that something I will pay for separately and get from my pharmacy at home? Is it expensive?

6 years ago • Post starter

Cronins I definitely saw the line. That test is positive! I agree with Dandy get a digital. Something is up and we are gonna get to the bottom of it! :)

User image

6 years ago

User Image

This is what the test looks like dry. I'll have to go out and buy a digital test really soon. Have to wait for dh to come home first.

6 years ago

Dandy- mine came with my order. My insurance actually covers my progesterone, so I just have a $10 copay. Mine are the intramuscular injections though, maybe your doc does suppositories instead which you can get locally. What other meds are you taking? I'm interested in your protocol lol. I'll be living through you and my donor lol.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo