Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2231 - 2240 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins that must be why my RE said he didnt find those advanced monitors to be relabel. He did suggest clear blue digital ovulation sticks with the smiley but stressed not the advanced with blinky smileys. So I think I am going to pick some up to cross reference when I get that "is it positive yet" line on the dip stick. Timing is crucial with IUI lol. I seem to have ovulated the past couple months so Im trying to be optimistic. Im starting to feel a little better. Thank goodness the office is dead today lol Heading to Walmart then home. Think Ill paint my walls : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy my RE suggested the clearblue digital as well. Too bad we don't live closer Dandy, we could have our houses completely redecorated by the time we get pregnant lol. I only worked half day, then went to acupuncture and now going to hang some shelves lol. This beautiful weather actually puts me in a halfway decent mood.

7 years ago

Haha Lucky. I would love a decorating buddy. Im wanting to get a jump on spring cleaning for sure. So this will get me in gear. I know what you mean about the nice weather. Its got me in the mood to get so much done.

Cronins did your snow disappear yet? Hopefully you get some nice weather to enjoy as well.

7 years ago

Hey lucky, we are still buried. They are actually shipping the snow in trucks to dump out of town, lol. At least the weather is improving a tad bit. A whopping 39 degrees today.

7 years ago

Oh wow Cronins! Thats a lot of snow if they are shipping it out. Wow. Its supposed to be almost 75 Monday here.
Painting didnt work out. It was like painting with water! So I stopped. Good thing I started in the hallway. Lol. You cant even tell though. Its not cheap paint so idk. Guess I will get a different brand next time. Lol.

Wow Cronins! I actually have my windows open today! I got my shelves hung and went to goodwill to get a few books :-) come on miracle babies! Your room will be ready before you've even been cooked a month lol.

7 years ago

Awe Lucky. How cute! Wish I could see. If I dont get my second baby by the time you have yours, dont be surprised if I ask to come snuggle with yours to get my baby fix. Lol. Are you taking dhea? My RE put me on it but didn't tell me how much to take so I have jst been taking the 50 mg like bottle says. It doesn't seem enough. I plan on asking him during our next conversation.

No, I asked my doctor and he told me not to but I've read several success stories after using it. I was tempted to do it anyway but didn't. I read it helps improve egg quality and quantity. That dose sounds good though. Other things I read said you should have hormone levels checked before but can't remember why.

7 years ago

Yes Lucky Ive been reading on it this morning. You are supposed to have a recent blood work up in case of hormonal imbalance or pcos. In that case taking dhea can make things worse. My RE n I were discussing all my levels in my recents test when he told me to start taking it. After reading on it, Im hopeful. It also mentioned vitamin D.
Im anxious to use my clear blue opks. Im supposed to start on day 10. Im going to start my dip sticks on day 9 out of curiosity though. Lol.
Cronins has af officially got you?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo