Community post

Discussion

Clomid making me angry!!

I just got done with my first round of 50 mg Clomid. As soon as I took my first pill, i immidiately felt furious at everything and everyone. The smallest things that usually may just frustrate me has now turned me into a lunatic! I was hoping after my last pill that this would be gone, but unfortunately it is not. Anyone else? No other side effects besides just all around not feeling well.

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

My first 5 rounds of clomid were 100 and 150mg, absolutely no mood swings or major side effects...it was great. I got pregnant on my 5th round. Fast forward to after delivery, I decided I'd try it again, it worked so maybe it would help again...omfg I was a raging bitch! I was so irrational about everything. The smallest thing would set me off and I'd bounce between wanting to kill someone and uncontrollable crying. It was such a horrible (and helpless) feeling. I tried another round on the cycle after and had the same issue, so I never took again. Things seemed to calm down a few days after the last dose, but still, 8-9 days of feeling that way, is horrible! Try ur best to stay calm and distance urself from ppl and weapons lol! It does pass almost as quickly as it comes on. I feel for ya tho, it really is a horrible feeling.

7 years ago

Haha. Thank you. Glad to know im not crazy and that it should end soon. I read that it can make you emotional but I havnt wanted to cry yet, just kill everyone. Lol. Got a positive on ovulaton stick just a bit a go. So ill go apolagize to my husband for being a major bitch and do some baby dancing.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo