Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4361 - 4370 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yay Cronins! 2ww is approaching. When will you start testing?
My appointment went well. Both babies weigh 1.4 pounds so far. They are laying with their heads right next to each other, already conspiring lol. I go back in a couple weeks. Since I’m going so often I think the rest will fly by :-)

Dandy how are you feeling?

6 years ago

@Burleyam Do you also have two vaginas as well as that is usually how that diagnosis goes...
I would suggest you work with a doctor while trying to conceive as this would be high risk.. GL!

6 years ago

Cronins, the tww is here. Now to with hold hold testing till ya just. Nt stand it. Lol. Xx
Lucky thats great. Cant wait to see my little one again. I wont get another till 33-35 eeeks unless I go back to the ultrasound Zone n pay. With it being so close to Christmas we probably wont : (
Afm, dh has some family drama going on and now there is no one to care for his grand dad. Ive been going over there a couple times a day to make sure he has a hot meal and is ok. He can take care of himself for the most part but has alzhimers ( not a severe case) and cant drive to get something if he needs it and isn't supposed to be using the stove! On top of that lo was up all night with 103 fever. He still doesn't wanna get out of bed and I cant get his temp below 100.5. Poor kido.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

How is everyone doing today?

Dandy, how is little one doing? Poor thing. It totally stinks to be sick. Sorry that you husband’s grand dad is having problems. I will remember to keep your family in prayer.

Lucky: how are you doing? How is the nursery coming along?

As for me, I am 2 dpo today. Still bding just in case lol. My temperature rise was significant these last two days so I definitely ovulated. Now I just need to be patient and wait the tww out lol. That’s the hardest part about the tww.

6 years ago

Hi there. : ) Cronins, yay for the big temp rise! Love when its nice n clear like that. Let the waiting begin... Thank you for the prayers, they can all really use them right now. Dh suprized me and took me to the ultrasound Zone today! i was so stinking happy. I got to see her face in 4d and in color. So amazing. We were trying to get her to move her face bc she was hiding it in my uterine wall. When we poked her( my belly) she actually scrunched up her face, it looked like she was crying/ pouting! She is messuring 2 days ahead and the tech said her face is chubby. Lol. According to the measurements she is almost 14 inches and 2 ounces shy of 2 lbs.

Awe dandy!!!! I just love 4 d ultrasounds. I am so happy for you and your family. How is lo feeling today? Did the fever break yet?

As for me, I am peeing like crazy lol. Boy that hcg trigger is really working. My breasts have been tender too. Hoping for a bfp this cycle.

6 years ago

LOs fever finally broke last night but he is still pretty sick so I am still keeping him home from school. Im feeling pretty good lately. Wish I was a little more motivated to get stuff done around here though. Lol.
How many days past trigger are you now? Cant wait for you to start testing : )

Hi ladies!

How is everyone?

Nothing new here, just trying to motivate myself to get stuff done. I got one crib out of the box lol now to put it together and then the other lol. I just have absolutely no energy. I don’t know how I will be able to work when I’m 36-37 weeks lol. My belly will definitely be in my way.

6 years ago

Hello ladies, glad you are both doing relatively well.

Dandy: thank goodness that lo fever broke. Sending healing prayers his way. I am currently 5 days past triggerand 4 dpo according to fertility friend.

Sending lots of energy and motivation to both of you. Hopefully it will return when you two start nesting lol. Then you’ll both be full baby prep mode.

As for me, my hpts are lightening up nicely today. I can’t wait to really test. So praying for that bfp.

6 years ago

@seastars I do have 2 vaginas as well. I am just curious as to if I’ll have a period on one side while I’m pregnant on the other. I’m also wondering if pregnancy tests at home are accurate for me. My doctor told me to try for a year before worrying. However my husband and I have been trying for 7 months and were both older and don’t really wanna waste time. I took a pregnancy test a few weeks ago after I was spotting and it was a faint positive. I’ve been feeling symptoms of pregnancy the past couple days but tests are negative. I am stumped.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo