Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3601 - 3610 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins its great you still have so much energy :-) I bet you have noticed a big energy jump since your surgery as well.

AFM, I rearranged my family room, finished the desk I was painting, doing laundry, and now trying to finish the picture I am making with pallet wood. I want to get my house organized before my transfer so I can just chill out after.

6 years ago

Wow. You two are busy as bees today. Lucky. Lots of projects. Good idea thinking ahead. I didn't do so much of that with my poor garden. It was looking so good. Now its almost a jungle in there. Im trying to still pace myself with other things that need done first. I cant/ shouldn't be pushing that row tiller!

6 years ago • Post starter

What do you grow in your garden? Next year I'm going to try and grow a few vegetables in pots I think. I am trying to keep busy. It did make the day go by much faster lol.

6 years ago

I have a rather large garden. Im trying to get good at canning lol. I have sweet corn, broccoli, green beans, all different kinds of peppers, carrots and tomatoes ( you can make so much out of tomatoes) from stewed to spaghetti sauce. : ) and some sunflowers to make it pretty. Its the weeding thats the tuff part. I did all pots one year on my back deck and that went well. Loved it. Oh I need a tomato for tacos.... no problem *pluck. Hehe

That sounds so good. Home grown veggies are the best. I'm definitely going to try it next year, I think its too late this year lol.

6 years ago

For some stuff its a little late. But there are a few things that could still be alright. I bet tomato and peppers maybe. Look into it a bit. ; ). some places around here still have started veggie plants for sale.

I might have to check that out then. Ive got so many projects going on right now, don't know if I should start another lol. I have trouble with starting something and then jumping over to something else instead of finishing the first thing lol. My mind goes faster than I can work.

6 years ago

I hear that Lucky, Im guilty of the same thing! Lol although I think you should consider it. Once you get it potted there isnt much maintenance
Cronins hope your snuggled into your new home : )

Good Morning Ladies!

How is everyone this morning?

Cronins are you all moved in? I hope all went well with the move.

Dandy how does the hpt look this morning?

AFM, hoping to have another productive day. I'm thinking about how to make bookshelves in my office lol. I won't be doing that today, but pinterest and I will be researching it. Also have more furniture that needs painted. Its amazing how much better things look with a little paint :-)

6 years ago

Good morning. I agree Lucky. A little paint can really make a difference. Last week I painted out front porch swing. Dh was like wow! You should be hearing more about your donor today?
Cronins, hope your getting to sleep in. You had to be exhausted after all that moving. Did you opk test this morning?
Afm. My line this morning is a smidge lighter than yesterdays. But still darker than the last couple days before that. Idk. Not gonna drive myself crazy over it. Tried looking up pics of ppl testing out trigger but cant find any that go back n forth. Woke up feeling nauseous and have a headache. I think its the progesterone.
User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo