Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1731 - 1740 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thanks girls. Im completely devistated and blind sided by all this. In time Ill be ok. Ill just have to figure out day care n find a job. Im going to hate being away from lo all day. But we will get by. Hubby( i dont even wanna call him that anymore, so we will call him by his name) Clay plans on staying here untill he finds a place for rent n I can figure out income. So he gets to walk around here like nothing is wrong while I watch my life fall apart and wander when hes leaving. I wish he would just go but legaly I cant make him leave. Oh please let me be pregnant so I can have two. Xx. I can raise two by myself! I have an appiontment with a lawyer tues morning to get things ready to file for custody! Im not messn around.

7 years ago • Post starter

Oh dandy, I am so sorry that you are experiencing this situation. It totally sucks to see you going through it. Prayers for God to hear and answer your prayers for a healthy pregnancy. If there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask. Hugs dear sweet friend.

7 years ago

Good for you Dandy! You are a strong person and with the Lord you can get through anything. We are here for you!

7 years ago

Thank you guys. God is good and he will be with me through this. Its just going to be so hard untill he actually goes. Then I can begin to heal. Going to bed for now. Doubt I sleep much but Im gonna try n rest. I dont want to sit up with him and small talk or aviod it, for that matter.

Morning ladies, lucky any day now! Cronins how did your test look this morning? Afm, uploaded mine for records. I threw away my others and dont have much to compair it to. Think its faded some but not as fast as I thought. Its going to torture me not knowing. I didnt sleep much. So I didnt temp. Im done with that I think till I test for af. I wont start with hcg in my system right? I think I may look into at home inseminations n my even talk to dr about it. I won't be able to afford any more us' but I still want another baby. Lo is still asleep. I had to get up. My mind was racing to much laying there.

Dandy : usually the trigger is gone before AF starts. You're 7 days past trigger, right? That would be cool if you could do at home inseminations. Fingers crossed that you won't need to.

As for me, they are completely negative right now. Not even a little hint of a line. I am 10 dpo today. Definitely think this cycle is a bust. That's okay though. I will keep moving forward.

7 years ago

Ah boo. We are supposed to be prego at the same time. Lol. There is still time for you on this one.
I wish I could stay busy today but this ice storm us going to hit soon so Im gonna be stuck here for a few days. Maybe Ill keep busy by looking up at home baby makn. Lol.

Lol, that's a good way to stay positive dandy! Here's to your bfp this cycle, Fingers and toes crossed.

7 years ago

I am going to be on the internet all day. Lol. Ive been trying to find some testing out trigger references to see if my line is dark or light. Im not finding a hole lot of examples with 10,000. Just curious I guess with nothing to do but worry about everything!

Dandy you could so do that. I've even thought about that if I have to. Look on Amazon, I've already researched some. The expensive part is the sperm but for me its def worth it. Hopefully you get that bfp and won't have to worry about it. Then you can raise your babies. I'm excited to be able to raise mine on my own.

AFM, I will have an appt tomorrow and probably trigger tomorrow or Sunday :-) I hope I get a lot of healthy looking eggs!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo