Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

lol. Well thats good. How are you feeling? Get any new docarting ideas from hgtv? ; ) I like watching that channel.

7 years ago • Post starter

I get several ideas from fixer upper lol..I feel good, just still feeling the pressure from the retrieval due to the increased size of my ovaries but other than that good..
Good luck with your hsg..it wasn't too bad just cramped really bad initially but only for a few minutes..when is it

7 years ago

Lucky : that is so awesome. You even got pictures of your sweet babies. Many prayers for a successful implantation.

Dandy : that's cool that you have things scheduled. So much to look forward to for all of us.

As for me, just waiting for my opk's to darken to a positive. They are getting darker each day. I also have been bding everyday to every other day this cycle. I am so looking forward to my upcoming RE appointment. Hopefully I am pregnant by then, lol.

7 years ago

My hsg is next wed. I had one a few years ago. I remember the relief of whatching the dye run through my tube but i dont remember anything else. I may have to reschedule it if I cant find a sitter.

Good morning everyone. How is everyone today?

Good Morning,

I'm doing well this morning. Just playing the waiting game :-) how's everyone else?

7 years ago

I am good. I start my letrzole tmrw. Ready to get it started. Lol. Upset that my dr office wont change my follicle ultrasound. They want it on day 14 but I always ovulate cd12 ( cd11) on this last one. I'm not paying 380$ out of pocket for a useless sono. They cant see then after they are released correct?

No once you have ovulated they wouldn't be able to see the follicles unless it shows them empty but I would think they would want to see how many you are producing. What's their reason for day 14? Even when I took oral meds I usually went in on day 10-11 I think.

7 years ago

Not sure why they wont change it. When I called back to talk to her she just said that is thier standard day to do it. Now thats just silly. Its the same silly nurse that flat out made up my hcg number. So I am going to E mail them on the patient portal in just a bit.

Good idea. Hopefully they will change it. I guess I don't know what the point would be if you've already ovulated unless that's what they want to see but I would think follicle check prior to ovulation..

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo