Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3421 - 3430 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Oh no. My estradiol actually fell a few pions. So upset. The nurse said not to be, that sometimes this just happens especially in women with dor. So we just have to keep pushing. They upped my menapur back up. I go back Monday again for bloodwork. : (

6 years ago • Post starter

Oh dandy, try not to worry too much sweetie! I know eaiser said than done. They have probably seen this thousands of times and it will most likely rectify itself by the increased meds. Fingers crossed and many prayers for an increase on Monday. Hugs sweetie!

As for me, I couldn't help myself, I tested again. Again I got a bfn, lol. I should have known not to test, but my curiosity got the better of me.

6 years ago

Dandy- I wish they would do an US and see what sizes the follicles actually are. Have you started the lupron yet?

Cronins- when is AF due?

6 years ago

Lucky I practically begged the nurse for a us. But she said that they would just be to small to see much. She also said my bl count was 5 or 6. I told her a previous nurse told me 4. But she said the drs notes said 5 with a possible 6. But thats kinda piontless bc it can change anyway. Im just so upset right now I could cry. If they cancel this I will be so depressed. I will have a lot of thinking to do. I have been on lupron since day one. I started at 20 and moved down to 5. They kept that one down but raised my menapur back up. Im probably going to have to order more follistim now too.
Sigh. I have been in such a good mood throughout this. Now I just want to crawl in a hole.

Lucky, according to countdown to pregnancy I am 10 dpo and fertility friend has me at 12 dpo. So I should start AF either on Monday or definitely by Wednesday the latest.

I agree with lucky that they should do an ultrasound to see what is cooking. I know lab can tell you a lot, but the ultrasound is gold standard.

6 years ago

Cronins I forgot that you had asked about fertility friend and countdown. I have found that fertility friend was more accurate for me. They usually had mine a day or so apart as well. I eventually only charted with fertility friend

Thanks dandy! That really helps to pinpoint when AF will arrive.

I am so sorry that you are experiencing this. Hopefully Monday you'll get some good news.

6 years ago

Cronins either way your close. I've never done fertility friend. Did you decide on a natural cycle next?

Dandy don't worry, they grow 1-2 a day so they should be popping up. I would just be curious to know what sizes they are that way you can estimate how many days you will stim. Your paying big bucks for this so I think they should do one. By this point I've already had 2 or 3 lol. But also remember they know what their doing and have probably seen many patients like you. Just takes that one egg :-) It will happen!

6 years ago

Yes lucky, I am definitely doing a natural cycle this time around. I want to give my body a break from the meds. Plus, it will add lo give my body a chance to recover from the surgery.

6 years ago

Lucky. I think they are just concerned about me not responding to the meds since I have dor. But I was starting to untill they lowered my menapur. No mater what my levels show on Monday I am demanding a us when they call with results. Im already looking into donors. Lol. But cant really get numbers on costs bs using mine. It costs more though doesn't it? I dont think we could afford it after what we have already spent on meds. I hate this!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo