Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

They said I have to wait a cycle to let the ovaries quiet down after all the stimulation. I'm hoping it just goes by super fast so I can start again. My doc is on vacation for the next couple weeks so I will meet with him the 27th to get the next plan.

7 years ago

Lucky : that's what I thought, but wasn't 100% sure.

As for me, I just took a hpt and it has a super faint line on it. I waited until the 10 minute mark though to read it, so I am unsure of whether or not it's just an evap line. Not sure whether to get excited about it. I am posting it in the gallery to see what others think, since I have already taken a picture, lol.

7 years ago

Cronins, that is definatly a line! Eeeek. Cant wait to see it in the morning!!
Afm, opks still so dark the test line is taking most the ink and the control is faint. Never had them this dark before and/or this long. Bd'd again just to be safe. Wander why? I could guess till I drop. Just gotta ride it out. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning Ladies, How is everyone? Lucky, You are still in my prayers. Hoping each day you find some comfort.
Cronins, how does your test look today?
Afm, opks still so dark its crazy. I have read and read on it, only to find a bunch of guesses from other ttcers. Thinking of uploading todays to see if anyone has had similar experience and what there outcome was. Just makes me a little nervous.

Dandy : maybe you are just having a longer surge? Opk's pick up different sensitivities just like hpt's do. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

As for me, my hpt's are the same. Perhaps a tad bit lighter than yesterday's. I did pee in the middle of the night, so maybe that is why. Either that, it was an evap. I guess the next few days will definitely reveal either a bfp or a BFN. We'll see though. Fingers crossed for a bfp.

7 years ago

Cronins. Fingers crossed for bfp, instead of evaps! Those last tests you posted sure looked good.
Im not to worried about the long surge. More curious than anything. I just want to have my dpo correct for testing. I plan on waiting to test this month. I havnt even ordered my tests yet. I plan on it soon though. Lol

Waiting is good dandy. I might wait a day or two to retest myself. I don't want to drive myself crazy by over analyzing my tests, lol. I will try my hardest to keep busy and forget about it. No promises though, lol.

7 years ago

Oh dont get me wrong. If I had it my way, the tests would already be on the way. I ententionaly waited till O. But now my bank account is messed up from some automatic pmnts. Grrr. They said it should be straitened out in a day or two. Not happy
Cm has turned "not firtle". Im 99 percent sure I Od when I thought I did. Nipples so sensitive. Ovary and uturus both feel sore. Even a little crampy. Maybe opks will finally be neg by tonight. Lol.

Dandy : that totally stinks when automatic paymentso get messed up. Hopefully, they get it straightened out really fast.

Awesome symptoms from ovulation. Now you are in the tww with me, yay.

As for me, I am 8 dpo today. I may even be 7 depending on when I actually ovulated. I am waiting to test until tomorrow. Trying to give it some time, but boy do I want to poas, lol. I think that I will use an opk just to relieve the anxiety of not testing lol. I have very little symptoms, but I have been tired lately. Hard to tell if it's a symptom or not due to the fact that my 11 month old still wakes during the night. My nipples are also still a little bit sore, but that's par the course of the tww for me.

7 years ago

Good morning gals, Cronins, my 2 year old still wakes during the night as well, ugh. It has gotten a little better this passed year. Good job trying to hold out on testing. Im probably going to end up buying frer (bla) so I wont be able to test my butt off like I would like. haha Hoping my account is cleared up by Monday and I can put a rush on some lol
My opks are still blaring positive! So confused. but trying not to worry. 3dpo I believe. My Goal is to wait till 7dpo (tues) for my first test. I almost used the one I got with my opks (answer brand) yesterday just bc the lines on my opks are getting darker! I eventually talked myself out of it. I dont know how much longer I can hold out lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo