Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Oh yeah. Im right there with ya. Been googling for days!! I think its making my craze worse. Im obsessing. I just looked up if prenatal vitamins can effect opks. I acidently grabbed a different brand this month. This passed week has been the longest ever. I would rather go through two, 2 ww back to back. I cant stop looking at the clock to see if its time to test again.

7 years ago • Post starter

at least I'm not the only one!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

No ma'am. You are not alone in this! Right here with ya.

How many of you agree that day 4 and day 5 past OV are the worst??? Too early for tests, too early for symptoms aaarrggghhh

7 years ago

Hi babytears, yeah thats a rough stage of ttc as well. But im a poas addict so i always give in and start testing at 5dpo. Knowing dang well nothing is going to show up on that test. Lol

Officially depressed! Sad and have lost all hope in this cycle. At this piont im cheering on af so i can start over. Next cycle i am going to request folical ultrasounds. Ill be able to afford it then. Im over this one. : ( Cd 18 and nada. No sign of ovulation of any kind.

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have been mia today. Lots of scheduled appointments, school shopping for the little ones, and an open house. I am exhausted, lol.

Dandy : I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time. I totally understand wanting AF to rear her ugly head just to start over with a new cycle. I would definitely recommend a follicle scan and a trigger shot if you can swing it financially. Worth the extra piece of mind. Hugs....

Miam : I think that you may have ovulated as well. That first opk was pretty dark. Fingers crossed for you.

As for me, I haven't done another opk yet today due to the fact that I have been so darn busy today. I will wait until morning to recheck and bd tonight just in case. Crazy about our weird cycles we're all having. Totally stinks.

7 years ago

Morning ladies, sorry for being such a debbie downer. I dont want to bring anyone elses spirtits down. it just seems like the later in the day and i still dont see an improvment in color, i lose a little more hope to surge that day. Tired of being sad. There is always next month, right.
Cronins, thank you for the kind words. It meAns more than you know. How are your opks today? All that running around yesterday, at least it should have went by quickly. Lol.
Miam, are you still opk testing? How do you feel today?
Luck and Katie, how are you guys doing?
Afm, cd 19 and just waiting to see what today brings

Hey dandy,

You're not a Debbie downer. It's hard emotionally to ttc. I am praying that you get your surge soon.

I finally got high on my clearblue easy advanced monitor today. So I am gearing up for ovulation. All the signs are there now I just need to be patient.

7 years ago

Yay. Thats great cronins! Happy to hear things are moving along this cycle for you. So have/will you done follicle test? Then you trigger after your surge?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo