Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

991 - 1000 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Awe, that's a great way to tell family you are expecting. I pray that God grants you that opportunity real soon. Say this mo onth!!! I can't wait to really test. I want to see an honest to goodness bfp this cycle. What a way to celebrate the holidays.

7 years ago

Yep, it would make the hollidays so much more magical. Those dreames with the bfps on the blue dye test makes me wanna go get one. Lol. But I hate those more than than frer. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Good news, I took a clear blue digital weeks estimator hpt and it said not pregnant. The FRER test is still showing a shadow of a line though. Looks like I will be good to test very shortly. AT least I will know when I use another clear blue digital weeks estimator test and it comes up positive, then I would know that it's the real deal., lol. BOY am I poas crazy, lol.

7 years ago

Good afternoon!
Everyday gets a little closer. Hoping AF shows up tomorrow or Thursday at the latest but cycles have been crazy with all the meds and progesterone so not really sure what to expect. How's everyone else doing?

7 years ago

Good deal Lucky. Another will soon be out of the way and closer to your big day!
Cronins, dont feel bad Im poas crazy too. I took another opk n it was positive again. I think my hormons are jst all over the place. But I am going to use it as an excuse to my dr that I need the trigger shot and am going to flat out tell her that If she dont give it to me that Ill just order it! Speaking of... Dr office just called me, they bumped up my pap and cancer screaning( I have a history of cervical cancer) to the 23rd so when I talk to my dr on the 30th I will have all my results.

Lucky: that's good that AF is right around the corner for you. Getting closer with each day.

Dandy : cool that they bumped your pap smear so that your doctor will have all your results by the time you have your next office visit.

As for me, that uterine cramping is back again. MILD not intense. Almost like mild uterine contractions. Weird as I am only 4 dpo. OH well, I will try not to over analyze it, lol.

7 years ago

Its hard not to analyze when its a good symptom. Im a believer in early implantation. If ppl can get faint real lines at 6 n 7dpo then implantation can happen at 4 n 5 dpo. But that bleeding I had last cycle at 9dpo realy got my hopes up. I kind of have some faith in this one since my dosage got doubled. Trying not to get my hopes up though.

I had cramps last cycle at about 4dp3dt and felt really good about it as well. Like dandy said it's hard not to analyze everything. I tell myself I'm not going to but I do it every time.

7 years ago

Its like I have two personalities. The hopeful me and the logical me. Jst a bit ago I started feeling nauseous( still do) n Im like, wander if its cause my egg got fertilized and chemicals are changing. Then the logical me was like Oh Brandi, seriously? Hahaha.

Good morning gals. Is it time to poas yet? Lol. 2dpo. Already got the itch. Of course I didnt test. But want to so bad. Trying to convince myself that Monday is test day. Ill be 7 dpo. It seems so far away!
Cronins, are your hcgs neg yet?
Lucky, af arrived yet?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo