Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2971 - 2980 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

User Image

Here is my latest hpt. I still keep thinking that I can see a shadow of a line lol. I think that it's most likely wishful thinking.

6 years ago

Cronins soon those lines are going to be so clear :-) I'm praying so hard we all get them very very soon. I can't take much more of feeling so bad :-( I just found out my sisters shower is June 17th and I told my mom please don't plan on me being there. This puts me in such a tough situation but I really and truly don't think I could handle it and I don't want to break down in front of everyone. I'm not going to have a shower so that's how I justify, no one will have to come to mine lol. Oh what a day lol!!!

6 years ago

Lucky : hugs sweetie! I don't blame you for being unable to attend your sister's baby shower. It's definitely a tough situation to be in. Hopefully, we will all get those bfp's really soon. That would be awesome if we all got pregnant at the same time. That way we could go through pregnancy to gather as well as ttc together. It's all in His Hands. We just have to trust the process.

6 years ago

Lucky, i don't blame you for not going to the shower or for not having one for that matter. I would never have another one. Long story. Lol. Hopefully your sister understands.
Cronins I see what you mean about the shadow line. I can see one too just not sire if it has color like maybe its a wet test line. Idk. I sure hope it gets more pronounced for you tmrw : )
Afm, ordered my opks today and scheduled my hsg. Its actually a sono( something) since it will be more focused on the uterus than the tubes. Its on Tues.

6 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies! That would be awesome to go through these pregnancies together. I'm definitely not going to be able to attend the shower, even the thought of it hurts. We will all have to meet with our little ones :-)

Dandy I had the saline sonogram and it's not to bad. Just cramped a little when saline went in but wasn't too bad after. Did leak and was bloody for a few days after tmi sorry, just make sure you wear a pad lol.

6 years ago

User Image

Good morning ladies,

Here is my latest hpt. Still waiting for AF to arrive or that notorious bfp. Temps are still elevated this morning. Just twiddling my thumbs lol.

How are you ladies holding up?

6 years ago

Hi all!

Cronins! Your cycle is long maybe bfp is coming your way! Crossing fingers for that. And bravo for your weight loss it s so impressive!
I haven't been very present past days lots of work on my end. Af finished and now waiting for positive opk. My husband is not here this week end so I hope I don't get o before Sunday! I am only on cd10 but last cycle was 26 days so could have early o date. I will definitely keep you updated but tww is again going to be an eternity. I have the feeling time goes faster when I refrain from thinking too much about it!

Dandy goodnluck for Hsg! What are you hoping to see? Is it to confirm all is ok on the tubes?

I am catching up with all the thread on my mobile at lunch time and realise I have been away from here a long time!

Lucky good luck for your loan - when will you know if you get it?

Will have more time this w e I think so might pop in more often! And will def come in to check on your potential bfp cronins! Xxx marie

6 years ago

Marie : thanks for your encouraging words. I will pray that ovulation holds off for you until dh shows up. Fingers crossed that we all get those bfp's.

6 years ago

Lucky, thanks for the warning about the sono thingy. Lol they told me not to have an empty stomoach bc they were going to give me 1000mg of ibuprofen. Ill take take some protection with me. I didnt even think about that.
Cronins, what cd are you now? Come on bfp. Temps are still up thats good! I think Im going to temp in the morning to establish a cover line.
Marie, hope you dont O early again so you and dh can catch the egg. Are your opks starting to darken yet? Ive had a hsg not to long ago to look at my tubes. This one will be to get a better look at my uterus so there is no suprises when we go to transfer the embryos. Mainly looking at the shape, I believe.
Afm, af has let up a little but still crampy. Bla. Cd 4. Im usually about done by now. The witch is relentless this time around.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!
Marie you are a busy woman! Hopefully this is the cycle for you.
Cronins I see your still in limbo. Praying you get that bfp very soon. Are you using meds and trigger?
Dandy definitely need protection. It's like the soon cleans all the leftover blood out lol.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo