Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3581 - 3590 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Well hello everyone. Any news Lucky? Ive been trying to get on here all day. Dont know if its my phone or this site!
Cronins, one day closer to moving! Have you opk tested?
Afm, just going poas crazy. Haha. I got board yesterday and took another test and it was darker! Then took another later, even darker! Then this morning its abou the same as yesterday morning. I think the trigger is more detecable later in tge day or something. I think Im gonna test that out again. Hehe

6 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies,

How is everyone? The site must have been down for a little while, Ive been trying to get on, I missed you ladies lol.

Dandy- Maybe that's a bfp, not the trigger :-) wouldn't that be awesome!

Cronins its moving time! Good luck and I can't wait to hear about your new place.

AFM, My massage yesterday was great! I scheduled another for July 20th and hopefully that is a prenatal massage :-) My US went well yesterday, my lining is 7.8 or so, so I just keep taking the same doses of meds. My donor had her US today and they measured 21 follicles, biggest on right 18.7 and left 13 and estrogen 1304. She goes back on Sunday. I'm getting so excited!

6 years ago

Eek, this is so exciting lucky and dandy! !!!! I have been trying to get on all day too. I thought the site went down for good. I was getting scared.

Dandy : this is your bfp I can feel it in my bones. Fingers crossed that it keeps getting darker and darker.

Lucky : that's so exciting. 21 follicles woohoo!!!!! I pray that they continue to grow.

As for me, we officially move tomorrow morning. We are all packed up and ready to go. As far as my opk's go, they are darkening nicely. Just going to keep testing until I get my positive and temperature rise.

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

I just private messaged you with my contact information just in case the site goes down again. That would totally stink not hearing from you two.

6 years ago

Holly smokes Lucky. That's amazing!! Yayyyy. She will probably be triggering today ot tmrw? Wow. Your transfer will be so soon!!! So exciting. How many will they transfer?
Cronins the move is almost complete. A fresh start. Maybe now its baby time. Dh n I tried for lo for about 3 years. Then shortly after moving. Boom. Baby. Lol.
I sent messages as well. Thats a wonderful idea! I too thought it may be down for good. I was almost panicked. I missed you guys as well! I was pretty sure I knew your name cronins so I even tried looking you up on fb. Hehe. Found one person with your name but could only see a profile pic of a guy and 4 children I think. But I couldn't see any other info so I was to chicken to send the friend request. Hehe. Hope that never happens again. If it does I will be texting pics of tests like is this one darker. Haha
Im trying not to read into the color changes cause they go back light with fmu so I will just keep doing what Im doing untill there is a definitive change one way or another

That's funny I was thinking the same thing when the site went down. All I knew were locations lol. I will send you my info as well. It was down last night as well so I was thinking it would be back up this morning and when it wasn't I panicked. We've been going through this together for almost a year, can't lose everyone now. I depend on you ladies daily and you didn't even know lol...

Dandy she has another appointment Sunday so will see if she triggers Sunday night. I'm not sure the other sizes and how close together they are, I'm praying they are all pretty close and we will get lots of eggs. I think she will probably trigger Sunday or Monday. I can't wait to hear Sunday :-)

6 years ago

Thanks ladies! I programed you in my phone lol. I also panicked lol. We've been through so much and I want to see us all get our bfp's together.

6 years ago

Lucky, Hey sweets. All is well just typical pregnancy stuff! I tried scheduling an appt for either the 6th or 7th. I'll be 8 weeks. Of course I'll be sharing pictures of the u/s with my favorite crew!

Every time I read something in here I'm just so.full of joy! I know that this is it for each of you!

I may not be here often, but steady thinking of you. Available to pray or just chat with anyone if needed. You ladies are amazing!

Until next time :-) :-)

User image

6 years ago

Mrs Silver : thank you for your prayers and support. They mean the world to us. Hoping that things are going well with your pregnancy and family life. Can't wait to see your ultrasound pictures.

6 years ago

Mrs Silver. Thanks for sticking around : ). I cant wait to see tour ultrasound pics!! Hope the sickness has subsided somewhat. I enjoy the positivity you bring to the table.
Im just sitting around till I poas again lol. Trying not to tonight. Only bc they seem to be darker later in the day but back light in the mornings. Needless to say trigger shot is still sticking around.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo