Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1241 - 1250 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins looks very close. Thank you for your kind words. I'm going to try and remain hopeful, I'm just so afraid of disappointment but I'm going to try and not think about that.
Dandy I'm so excited for December lol. I'm ready to get this party going :-)

7 years ago

Well ladies. I think Im done opk testing. My lines are going no where. So Im just going to go with 4dpo, plus cm turned a bit creamy today. I cnt stop poas though. Lol. Im so addicted. So I may test once or twice tmrw to scratch the itch. Lol. Then ill start hsg testing. Im just going to take it as it comes. Im ok with whatever happens.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey dandy, that's good. I would bet that you ovulated really early too. Sometimes those meds and opk's are really tricky. I am about to trigger, just to make sure I will ovulate even though I did not take meds. It's kind of like an insurance policy to ovulate, lol. Wish me luck.

7 years ago

Dandy I bet you did already ovulate. Now to wait and see if you caught the egg. Good luck to you!

Cronins are you triggering today?

7 years ago

I don't blame you for triggering Cronins. I would too.
According to those close opks n the O pain. It was cd 11. So that's normal for me. Dr said as long as its not before day 10, I should be ok quality wise. Now to hold out to test. Yeah right. Lol

Lucky : I just triggered at 5 pm eastern standard time. So now to bd and try and catch that egg.

Dandy: that's cool about the egg still being good quality. I never knew that.

7 years ago

Cronins Yay for O, not to meantion bding. Lol. Have fun : ) im excited for you. The pressure is on. Catch those EGGS ; )
When I first talked to my dr about trouble with ttc, I mentioned being concerned about ovulating on day 11 or 12 n thats when she told me, its fine and if it was day 10 or under then she would be a little concerned for quality.

Dandy that's good. I ovulate day 12-14 and my quality is still poor, but the eggs are mature by then. I wonder if that's what the doc meant (not to be a downer, sorry), but that being said I'm definitely not a doctor lol.

7 years ago

True Lucky. That very well could have been what she meant. Makes more sence the way you just said it. She could be assuming immature = poor quality.

I'm sure she probably was makes sense. I'm hoping my miracle supplements are improving my quality lol. We will find out in January . I will get blood work in a couple weeks but don't know if these help those numbers.
Cronins get busy with the bding so you can catch the little eggies.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo