Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3441 - 3450 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy I got a river birch. I can't wait for it to get planted. My levels never dropped, I had 2 follicles that were way ahead and the others were too small to catch up that's why we had to convert. I stimmed 8 or 9 days with that one. That's why it would be nice to see an US bc if they are still growing and together probably would stim longer but if they aren't growing it would be nice to know so would save you some money.

6 years ago

Yeah I see what ya mean. I think since mine are so low they arnt expecting to see any getting much bigger. They dropped from 73 to 68. I talked to her a bit ago and the problem she said is one mature follicle will out out 150-200 of estradiol. So I guess we will see what bloodwork says on Monday. Im to the piont where Im bout to say screw this. If I order more meds Monday I will have spent nearly 8 grand on meds. So if I dont see a decent increase Im going to talk to her about my options. Monday will be day 10 of stimulation.

6 years ago • Post starter

Yeah, there are different protocols as well that might work better for you. The first is like trial and error (an expensive trial and error). They changed my protocol after the first and I did respond better but not like they wanted. It is such an emotional roller coaster bc your so excited then get let down. I'm praying your blood results show great progress on Monday. I wonder if the lupron is suppressing you too much bc last month you had 2 good sized follies. I used microdose lupron which is a poor responder protocol.

6 years ago

I just dont have anymore money for meds like this again. This is just our only shot unless we. An get different insurance in nov. I will look into it when the time comes. But as for now Im fully prepared for this cycle to be cancelled. Sigh.

Will you get some money back if it is cancelled? I'm praying hard for you that it will not be and those little follies are growing for you.

6 years ago

Thank you for the prayers! We prepaid the first half which I should get most of it back. Im sure they will take out for the bloodwork and the one us so far. Its the medication money thats down the drain. I just dont have it to do again. Heck Ive been sitting here thinking of what Im going to spend the money I get back on. Dh wants a boat so bad he can taste it but there is alot of upkeep stuff my house needs. I just know this isn't going to work. If we would have done this last cycle we would be in a better position but it is what it is.

Hello ladies,

Sorry I was mia yesterday. We spent the day at the beach with the kids and dh for Father's day. We had a blast!

Dandy, I wish there was something that I could say or do to help you through this difficult time. I would give you the money if I had it just to see you get that bfp miracle! Hugs sweet friend! Hang in there, hopefully you'll have some good news come Monday after your lab work.

As for me, just waiting for AF to arrive. I tested this morning and got a bfn again. I am either 12 dpo or 14 dpo depending on the app. I will either start AF tomorrow or definitely by Wednesday. Sigh. At least I will have another cycle to look forward to.

6 years ago

Cronins that sounds like a great Saturday :-) With your next cycle we will probably be pretty close in timing. Maybe we will all get our bfps together :-)

6 years ago

Lucky : that would be awesome if we all got pregnant at the same time. Praying so hard for all of our bfp's.

How are you holding up? We're you able to keep busy during your sister's baby shower?

6 years ago

I tried to do things around my house and in the morning went and bought a tree in memory of my dad. I still cry every time I think about it and how close she is but I'm hoping once I get my bfp I will feel so much different.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo