Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2661 - 2670 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

good morning all. How is everyone today? Lucky did you temp? Cronins how do your opks look?
afm, no af yet. Ordered my wonofos for this go round today. Gearing up to get back to ttc

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

Dandy : things are going good on my end. Opk's are still about the same, dar but not too dark. I am glad to see that you are preparing for your next cycle. Very cool!!! Now AF just needs to rear her ugly head for you.

Lucky : how are you holding up? Anything new to report?

7 years ago

Hi ladies,
Dandy I did temp this morning and it was 98.1 so I'm thinking I did O yesterday. AF here yet?

Cronins- nothing new here. 1dpiui hoping the spermies found my eggs. How are you feeling?

7 years ago

Lucky : I am feeling pretty good so far. A little bit sore still, but I think that has a lot to do with carrying lo who weighs 23 lbs. I am only supposed to be lifting less than 15 lbs. I have been fatigued as well. Almost like early stages of pregnancy. It should pass as my body heals. I have lost almost 7 lbs so far. So excited. Can't wait to see the pounds melt off.

7 years ago

Wow 7 lbs! Nice Cronins! Still praying for fast healing. Its hard not tonpick up the little ones with weight restrictions. Like yeah ok I wont pick my kid up. ( sarcasm) That's impossible, they need a boost with everything.
No af yet Lucky. My last bc was just yesterday so it may take another day or so. I was thinking of temping in the morning to see if its all the way down yet. Sounds like you did O yesterday. Yay!!

Good morning ladies,

Dandy and lucky, how are you doing?

As for me, just waiting for my opk's to turn positive. They are almost there. I got to bd last night. Yay!!!! It was so nice to reconnect with dh. Nothing new on my end.

7 years ago

Yay for upcoming O Cronins! The closeness of bd is even better than the actual act sometimes. : )
Lucky how are you feeling? Still crampy?
Afm actually hoping af stays away for about a week to catch dhs next check. We have house insurance and stuff due so money would be awful tight to do iui so soon. No signs of her just yet. Cm still thick so maybe it will wait a bit.

Yay for upcoming O Cronins! The closeness of bd is even better than the actual act sometimes. : )
Lucky how are you feeling? Still crampy?
Afm actually hoping af stays away for about a week to catch dhs next check. We have house insurance and stuff due so money would be awful tight to do iui so soon. No signs of her just yet. Cm still thick so maybe it will wait a bit.

Hi ladies!
Cronins, almost time for the testing to begin for you. I bet DH is so glad your home.
Dandy, hopefully she stays away for you until your ready. Not very often does she cooperate, but maybe this time she will :-)

AFM, I don't feel anything anymore. My breasts are starting to get sore from the progesterone, but other than that nothing. It's weird bc when I take progesterone shots they don't get sore but with the suppositories they do. I'm really hoping I get implantation bleeding or cramps or something :-)

7 years ago

Lucky : that would be awesome if you were to get implantation bleeding or cramping. Fingers crossed for you!

Dandy : Hopefully AF will cooperate and wait until next check.

As for me, more bding on the horizon. It's still not positive, but getting there.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo