Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1971 - 1980 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Bambina it could have just not picked up your surge. You could get a blood test on day 21 and it would tell you if you ovulated or not.

7 years ago

Yeah I agree with Lucky. Day 21 bloods would tell if you if you ovulated. It may be your only way to know for sure. The dreaded wait it out. Uhg. Hate that. Gosh darn it. Nothing ever seems to be cut and dru when it comes to ttc.

7 years ago • Post starter

Well I spoke with the nurse and she told me he usually will do 2 weeks of bcp when period starts then will start another period and begin estrogen after that but I think she knows how impatient I am bc she said you want to get it done dont you lol. She said that I could start the estrogen with my period since I've already been suppressed and then in a few days would do an US and if he sees a cyst or anything then could do the bcp for 2 weeks. So, I'm trying to decide if I should do the bcp or go ahead with the estrogen? I asked if I could mess anything up by going ahead with the estrogen and she said no and if anything is seen on the US they wouldn't let me continue. Knowing I'm not sure what will happen if I don't get pregnant, I'm just so afraid and want to make the right decisions. I can tell I'm about to start bc I've been crying the last couple of days thinking about the what ifs. Man these darn hormones we have.

7 years ago

Awe hugs honey. The witch is so cruel. She plays our emotions like a violin. The dr will suggest whats best. Since you have already been supressed I can see why they can go ahead with the estrogen, but Im no dr, or nurse for that matter. Its getting so close so I can only imagine how extreme your emotions are! Deep breath. Just follow what ever there recomendations are : )
Cronins, are you still opk testing?
Bambina, and luck with yours changing?
Afm, my lines have started to darken so I will start testing a couple times a day. My wondofo wides will be here tnrw afternoon. I don't really like these walmart brands. My bbt temps have also been consistantly dropping the past few days. Not sure whats up with that.

Im headed to get my new phone hooked up. All my passwords are saved into my phone. I don't even know my password here. It keeps me signed in. So wish me luck on my journey back to you guys. Lol. It shouldnt be to hard.

Dandy: cool you get to get a new phone. Good luck with setting it up. Yay for darker opk's. Let the testing commence, lol.

Lucky : I agree with dandy. They will absolutely let you know what is best for the transfer. This is their specialty and they do them all the time, so hang tight sweetie. You'll be cradling a baby or two soon.

AFM, My clearblue easy advanced monitor has me at high fertility right now. My standard opk's are about the same. Time to be on the avoidance lookout, lol. Watch, this will be the month I conceive, lol.

7 years ago

Made it back! lol Cronies, your probably right. You will get an unexpected bfp this month when your not trying for it. My son was conceived the only month out of two years that I didn't track anything bc we were preparing for ivf. Can't believe your about to surge so soon. Yay for that though.

Well, I decided that I need to just go with the protocol he uses, Ive already waited this long, what's 2 more weeks. I'm just such an impatient person lol.

Cronins looks like you might have to start being careful in the bedroom lol. But if it would happen this cycle when your not even trying that would be awesome as well.

Dandy I'm glad you made it back safely with your phone. I'm the same way and don't know many of my passwords lol.

7 years ago

Lucky, there is no patience in ttc. Lol. Its not just you. I think you are making a good decision. I hope the time passes quickly for you. Im already wishing for the next cycle was closer. Lol.

Dandy- your right, no patience especially when you want something so bad. It is on my mind 24/7, and I know it can't be healthy lol. My life is work bed and do it all over. I can't wait to have my little one to care for.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo