Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2051 - 2060 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

I will most definitely be testing on 5 dpo, lol. I think that that is the longest I can hold off. Praying for all our bfp's.

7 years ago

5dpo isnt to bad. Lol. I think I started at 4 n Im still only 6. Im with you in prayer!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey dandy,
Have you retested?

As for me, I already want to test lol. I may use an opk to calm the itch. Can't wait until the days pass by so that I can really test.

7 years ago

Yeah I tested about an hour ago. Did it on the sneak. Lol. Snapped a few pics in the time limit. In one or two I keep thinking I see a shadow. I cant pick it up on invert or tweaking but I can see it a little better in black n white so its probably just a wet test line. Hoping tmrw will bring better news.
I did the same thing to scratch the poas itch lol. Good ol opks : )

Good morning everyone. Testing with fmu was very diluted for some reason. So I remembered the double dye trick. I just couldn't wait so I tested an hour later with smu. I turned up the sharpness a smidge bc it was a little blurry and added the markers but other than that there are no filters and no tweaking. It still looks like a shadow to me. Can you even see it? Am I going crazy already? Lol thoughts?
User Image

Hey dandy, that's definitely a shadow line. Praying that it darkens and becomes more visable for us. When do you plan to test again?

As for me 1-2dpo today. Looking forward to testing. At least I don't have to test out a trigger, lol. I think I will poas opk fashion, lol.

7 years ago

lol Cronins. I will probably plan on testing again this afternoon (noon or 1)when I get back from work. Ive usually had a good urine hold by then without realizing it. I plan on swinging by walmart and doing a test grab and run : ) I like the first signals. They seem really sensitive.

Cool, can't wait to see your updated tests.

7 years ago

First off I want to complain about how diluted my urine has been today. The only thing I had to drink all day is one cup of coffee. Even with a 3 hour hold 6 hours after the coffee it still looked like water. But didnt see much on my tests. Thought I seen something for a sec in the first signal but after looking at the pic, I didn't see it anymore. Did another double dye but it didbt work out as well. Just got a couple different waves of dye. Still didn't see much. Maybe a shadow but nothing like this mornings : (. Ill look through the pics I took. But I dont think there is anything worth posting. Sigh. Im not testing anymore today.

Dandy : you are still very early. So plenty of time for that bfp you are looking for. Fingers crossed for something more definitive tomorrow.

As for me, holy moly do I have heartburn, lol. TMI, I actually vomited and swallowed it. Really gross to say the least. Took some Zantac and it's finally starting to subside.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo