Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

971 - 980 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi Kerzie, yes we are tonight since we missed the last few days due to DH's acupuncture! :-) He goes in for more acupuncture tomorrow. SO, tonight's the night! HA!

I'll take it as a good sign then..I had a faint line (which my kit says to disregard) on Monday. On Tuesday I had a very strong line which was a positive. I think my positive was in the middle of the night on Monday, because I tested really early Tuesday with the positive. If so, that puts me at 3 dpo..

7 years ago

yes maam i had to work hard cuz i wont be in town this weekend so i tried to get it in a lot!!

User image

7 years ago

Hey Kerzie, She doesn't know yet, I need to wait with that untill i feel more safe (couple more weeks maybe)
My SO is still disbelieving and he reacted with Wow, seriously?
His nickname is Droopy, and he shows hapines in a quite similar way. And he keeps telling me he loves me and checking up on how I feel.
I have days when I cry from all kinds of reasons, but I actually feel quite emotionaly stable for a change. Also beside the achy boobs, and nausea my symptoms eased down O_o I don't remember feeling that good/happy.
Beside OH i told my best friend, she is so giddy. She wants to start getting baby clothes for me but she's going to wait.
I will wait till at least 8 weeks (In theory it's going to be end of the fourth tomorrow) with telling anyone, or even till 12th if I manage to keep my mouth shut.
I have a midwife app on 24th may and booked gyn app on 10th may (Someone else cancelled) and am starting my new meds tomorrow.
I pray for everything to be ok, I was pregnant twice before, with oliwia and few years earlier with another baby, this pregnancy seemed ok untill 12th week and I lost it on 20th so the fear is resurfacing slightly.
At the same time I'm SOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPYYYYYY!

7 years ago

Hi ladies I'm trying to conceive in the next 8weeks.......its going to be my last pregnancy because I'm getting on up there....lol!! I'm praying for a girl........and 2 eggs to give me a better chance of getting my little girl!!!!

Baby Dust to all that's trying to conceive this year!!

User Image

7 years ago

Welcome wake up!!

User image

7 years ago

Morning ladies!!!

Had start of thrush yesterday..Started eating yogurt and inserting yogurt vaginally. Haven't had thrush in 2 years. I'm on 4 dpo. Had a temp. increase today. Bloating, mild headache, vivid dreams, sore breasts/under arms too. Waiting....

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Holly thrush is a good sign usually. What day did your temp drop? The temp drop indicates that you O'd the day before the drop.

I get the feeling that we will have another BFP this month. I wonder if it's you Pink.

Shanta good job puttin' in work. lol

Welcome Wakeup! How long have you been trying and what's your age?

Mico will you be trying again right away?

7 years ago

Hi 39- 2dpo I had a small dip. On May 5th. Climbing temp since then.

7 years ago

Hello lovlies, (17dpo cd30), hope all are having a nice weekend, sunny n warm here in Uk on south coast and I got the jacuzzi on ready for me and my girls to jump in
39-thank you I wish lovely, nice thought but all tests are on my wall and negs or evaps, weird as temps still up (have a look) and no sign of AF but also don't feel pregnant, constant creamy cm which ive not had before but norm painful boobs, I managed to get a couple of the superdrug cheapies today to test tom as this is late for me now and kerzie suggested them before, I had a cassonovum free test sent with the internet cheapies and that came up neg as well so guess Im out and STILL waiting for AF
Baby one you sound so excited already, love your enthusiasm, hope your early signs all mean a soon
How is everyone else doing, Ania any more tests?
Welcome Wakeup
to all

7 years ago

Hey pink, no tests today, will do tesco tomorrow. I am worrying silly as my symptoms are getting less problematic but the temp and cervix is up so it's OK I think.
I got a ob/gyn appointment on Tuesday. (im sure they didn't expect me to come back in less than a month, esp with my bloodtests sugesting no ovu.

If I'm honest I'd say you are ovulating later than you are setting on your charts. I'd say this month on 17th

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo