Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Finally decided to try for a baby in 2016. Stopped birth control in February and actually ovulated in March. I used the clear blue ovulation kit to confirm. Hubby and I baby danced before ovulation but missed the actually day due to work schedules. Hoping for a positive this month.

I am currently 7 dpo and tested this morning and of course got a BNF. Praying for a BPF this month since I would love for our baby to arrive in December. Fingers Crossed and Baby Dust to everyone.

8 years ago

Hello Ladies!

I have missed you guys. We moved into the new house and didn't have internet for over a week. I haven't had a chance to read all that I missed but I will catch up later.

Kerzie the good news is that we can try next cycle. The only thing to do is to be persistent in trying. We will all be so ecstatic when you get your BFP!

Mico your drink of choice matches mine.

Audnaz I suggest waiting until the next cycle to start Vitez because you don't want to throw off your current cycle.

Teachermum Huge Congratulations to you!! I just love hearing the success stories. Please stay in touch and keep us posted on your progress.

Pink are you dreaming of pink or blue booties?

Well it's cd 15 for me. I ovulated last week but I did not use opks or temp this cycle. I usually O between cd 10-12. DH told me this morning that he dreamed that I was pregnant and he started rubbing my belly. Sadly I was not smiling. I was like oh just my luck that it happens when I think it's not the best time due to finances. DH and I moved everything ourselves and I helped carry a dresser Saturday and now I've strained something in my back. I am going for an xray today. I need to remember to tell them that pregnancy is a possibility.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

8 years ago

Hi Girls, Happy Easter.

A bit depressed after easter, missing my homeland traditional food, but there is no sense for me to cook only for myself as both my ds and oh are really fussy eaters.

Otherwise I am waiting for the O day. I am tryinng to keep myself collected and not stress about TTC. I don't want to HAVE to DTD. I want to enjoy it. Won't be using any OPK's for now.

Pinky, hold on :) You will soon know.
Teachermum Congrats!!!!

8 years ago

Aniayka I can relate to missing home food and the not having to dtd. Keep your head up doll. Do you think you will visit home soon?

Well no X-ray since there is no way to protect my tummy. I will keep icing my back and try to avoid any lifting.

8 years ago

Ania I wish you was close by, i would love to try some of your cuisine, I like all types of food and grown up enjoying pretty much everything,
39-hope your back gets better soon, lots of rest and pain killers, I have suffered with my back for many years and a warm bath and/or a hot water bottle when I get home from work has saved me many times, take it easy, move slowly and no lifting
Welcome Daasexy , we are close in cycles,
Hoping we get some good news and results over the next two weeks

8 years ago

I said I wasn't gonna do it but I did it......broke down and tested this morning 9DPO... of course. Little while later I had to pee and had a lot of bright red blood when I wiped. Not due to start for a week but I know it's coming. Kind of sucks because the baby would have been due on my birthday but I would like to lose about 20 lbs. I've always been a size 4/6 and I'm like a 10 right now and I hate it. My DH will be disappointed but I think ttc is over for me.

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We had family visiting, but Dh and I were able to sneak away for a date night Saturday evening.

Thanks for all the feedback on cervix checking...it IS frustrating!

Audnaz - I am glad to hear you've decided to keep on trying. It cannot hurt for sure!

39 - good idea to pass on the X-ray. Take care of your self! I have neck issues and have to get injections a few times a year. When i was pregnant with DS towards the end it was awful...not looking forward to that again!

Chicks - sorry to hear about your plans to hold off a bit, but whatever you need to do to feel better! You'll be glad you did.

Welcome Daasexy!
Congrats teachermum! Its always good to hear good news!

Hi Pink! How are you...what CD are you now? sending your way!!

Ania - I hear you on the 'HAVE' to BD...its not fun when you feel like you have to constantly schedule it in....

Kerzie - sorry the ol' witch came to visit... But now that the hellish tww is over you can gear up for next cycle! I hate the tww period... its so stressful!

AFM - I'm 3 dpo and feeling pretty good about all the BD we accomplished! Dh has been supportive, so that helps. I agree, now that someone mentioned it, my cervix feels like its in different places all throughout the day. (sorry, can't remember who mentioned it, I can't see back that far in the posts now). I didn't really find that very helpful this time around, but i will keep checking it so maybe i can form a pattern.. My temps are pretty consistent with all that I've read. It helped me (I think) determine O day better this cycle.

I did have one question... I started testing with OPKs and when i got a positive I stopped...and now I am thinking I shouldn't have. How do you all handle that? Should you keep testing until you don't get a positive any longer? I just assumed i got a positive so i focused on my cervix, CM, and temps at that point to figure out O....

Good to hear from all you ladies. hope I didn't forget anyone... I'll try to be better at checking in this week.

8 years ago

If everyone doesn't mind I'm going to paste what I spoke about on another forum that is rather similar to the one here and I had a question for those wonderful ladies and am curious if maybe you all could give me any answers as well!

Hello everyone!! Hope you guys are doing great and that the witch is staying away!!!!

Unfortunately for me at 9 dpo (yesterday) I began to have AF like cramps which is usually a sign that she is on the way. Which is fine because I didn't really expect to get it on the first try!

I do however have a question, if I am getting AF like cramps at 9 dpo then how could my body know I'm not pregnant yet if implantation could have still happened today at 10 dpo? Could this just be all of the progesterone in my body? They feel stronger than what I have been having and are slowly getting more like what I would feel during AF. I'm wondering if this is normal or if I should be worried? What could be causing this at 9 dpo when implantation may not have even happened yet? It has me very worried that implantation may never happen for me.

8 years ago

Thank you for all your congratulations. Sadly the hpts are starting to become faint, hoping it's not but looks like a chemical. ????

8 years ago

No worries chicks, we all do it but still very early days for you so let us know when you test again
Teacher hang in there lovely, have sent you a little message
Good to hear from you lunar, yep Im with you there on the cevix, mine changes throughout the day and Ive kinda given up on that one, the temps and opk are the best tools for me I think, Im cd18 7dpo, might test at 10dpo, currently fighting any symptoms cos I dont wanna get depressed when shows, I tried aspirin throughout this cycle and progesterone cream, I even took the flaxseed early on as someone suggested a while ago if not clomid again next month Well done with
kaimarie Ive had several cycles with cramping throughout like this one so far, it could be good or bad so not worth worrying about, implantation could occur anything from 6-12 days and its too early for your so some mums got their after getting them so lets hope thats the case for us -x-

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo